• Evening

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real mix of both

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Never - I'm a dutty ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jokerman

Most people fall into one of two categories: morning or evening showerers. So, generally, do you like a shower/bath to wake you up in the morning, or do you prefer a relaxing one in the evening.

Snoo

The Legend
Staff member
Social Media Team
Depends on my day. If I'm sweaty.. I'll shower before bed because I can't sleep all sticky. On the other side..if it's a warm night and I wake up all crappy..showering wakes me up to start the day.

ciallkennett

Evening, only they hardly relax me. Never have time in the mornings and they just don't seem 'right'.

While we're near the subject, I hate showers - they should make me feel clean but I end up feeling dirtier after having one than when I have a bath. A bath allows me to have a proper scrub, whereas a shower just makes me feel like I've just washed water over myself.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Evenings. I only have morning showers if I've had too late a night to manage one the night before.

I also only have showers to wash and a bath is for a relax. Very few things in life better than a hot bath, a book and a couple of beers.

Martyn

On weekdays I shower in the morning. Weekends may vary.

Baths are rubbish. I think I've had two since buying my house. It all sounds very pleasant and I think "ooh, this'll be lovely" then I get in and I'm bored after about a minute.

Sam

Yeah Hoyer's got it spot on there....

I like a bath if I've been away camping or have had a real hectic few days but otherwise I'll have showers instead so much quicker, easier and more invigorating. I'd never have a bath in the morning either.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn said:
Baths are rubbish. I think I've had two since buying my house. It all sounds very pleasant and I think "ooh, this'll be lovely" then I get in and I'm bored after about a minute.
That's because you're missing book/beer/company...

I usually shower in the morning. It just seems easier to get it all done as I get up. Only time I'll have on in an evening is if it's been a long shift at work or something, or if I'm going out that night.

Martyn

furie said:
Martyn said:
That's because you're missing book/beer/company...
Hmm maybe, however:

I don't read much and don't get a great deal of pleasure from reading.

Drinking beer in the bath just seems a bit weird.

I've shared baths with girls before... I've always found it a bit awkward. They're really not designed for two people!

So yeah, I don't think I'll be swayed!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn said:
Hmm maybe, however:

Drinking beer in the bath just seems a bit weird.
It's easier if you spill it and if you need a wee.

Martyn said:
I've shared baths with girls before... I've always found it a bit awkward. They're really not designed for two people!

WHOA!!! I meant this - you pervert!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9d7rSf_Ks[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Whenever I have time, regular showering isn't a routine in my life. I shower two, maybe three, times a week. If I'm on an early shift, I'll shower the night before, if I'm on a late, I'll shower in the morning.

Obviously I shower regularly if I'm going to be around people for a long period of time (like when attending Lives, work colleagues don't count!) and I shower if I smell.

I only have a bath when I'm ill but that's down to boredom being stuck at home.

tomahawk

Staff member
Social Media Team
I have to shower at least once a day, typically at night when I smell the worst. If I get nasty during the day, I shower when im done, even if im gonna get nasty again. In the winter, I shower when I wake up since I typically keep my place barely warm enough to keep the pipes from freezing so that is just to wake up. Post **** showers are the best though.

Sent from your mom's home