What's new

Banshee

boesball2007

Roller Poster
This ride will be KI's newest coaster 2014. It will replace SoB. Not really, but this is what I want it to be like. Notice the red, purple, and yellow trains metaphorically symbolizing the colors of the Banshee, now Mantis, at Cedar Point.

This ride is my finished version of Super Giant. It has terrain, forestry, and a smoother track. I also added a third train for capacity reasons. It's not like it needed it because it already had high capacity. I also added two tunnels.

This track layout is almost flawless, and the supports are Gravity Group steel. I changed the supports from grey to black for more erie-ness.

Have fun on this ride, and thanks for downloading the scariest time of your life. This woody packs a 300+
feet, 94 MPH punch. Feel free to eliminate the mist, it's only there for feel. This coaster is 100% hand built. Please take that into consideration.

***Shout out to coasterbuzz and coasterforce because they encouraged me to work on making a forested terrain with hills. Thanks guys!

***Youtube video is coming soon

***Download link: http://nolimits-exchange.com/coaster/banshee/6550

0000006550_large.jpg

metalhead7

Mega Poster
Its not bad, there are a few things that could probably use work.

- The lateral G's peak at the end of the first overbank
- The supports for the larger hills (specifically the lift hill) should probably be a little wider
- The pacing at the end seemed a little slow, the turns probably could've been made a little tighter
- And the final break run should be perfectly straight

Other than that its a good concept, and the terraforming was done well.

Also if you want more people on here to ride it, I would suggest making it a mediafire download, so that way people who don't have exchange accounts can ride it.