What's new

BaKwordz (backwards)

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
I am making a backwards Gerstlauer bobsled roller coaster.I got the name that i might change(Bakwordz)and I got the station working go to(put it on a slant)But i am having some trouble with the chain,for now it will work because it isn't complete and it is on shuttle mode so is the chain.But when i complete it how will i get the chain to go backwards.Should I just make it look finished but when it is about to go into the station it says CRASH.
please help :?:

PS sorry for no image i will put one up when i get father in to the ride.

herbinator

Mega Poster
I think if you go into settings of lift you can do it, just dont check let go at end of lift. may be wrong ut hope it helps.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
thanks I will try but the problem is it is in the shuttle zone witch ets blocked out in the other mode.

Xpress

Strata Poster
You could do it with older versions, however, with modern versions, it simply is not possible.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
thanks for all the responses but, i guess i can just make it look like it's all connected and let it say CRASH at the end i mean will enybody be that picky to rate lower because of that. :--D As of right now i just have t add supports.
the ride is really short :?