• Bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Most coasters now have dedicated front row queue lines.

Some coasters, like Air at AT and nearly every woodie, ride better at the back.

Do you think there should be dedicated back row queuing?

Ketchup

Mega Poster
No, as it will highlight to the GP that the best seats are at the back, and it will almost certainly increase the ride queue if you want an enjoyable ride!

A

Anonymous

hmmmm i think bad idea, firstly i did think good idea, but it could confuse people even more, i see people getting confused when they walk near the front seat que.

c&r

Mega Poster
I say have a station where you can queue for any seat. Such as volcano : the blast coaster and megafobia. Then the GP don't realise any seat is better than another and just go anywhere.

Mark

Strata Poster
I would say good idea tbh. Then it means you can actually have a guaranteed ride at the back should you want to ride at the back and don't mind waiting for slightly longer. Then again it would increase the overall queue time slightly I guess. Still I think it could be worthwhile on certain coasters.

joe

Mega Poster
Yeah it would be a brilliant idea for inverted coasters. They are the best seats IMO, worth the wait. And they bring a great thrill.

Titan

Mega Poster
Nehh not that many people go in the back as you might think. Sure itll have more people but it just isnt enough for its own queue. And giving it its own queue would suggest to people that its worth the wait, so Shhhh!!!

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
A lot of coasters I've seen (all woodies) do have back row queue lines. For the Georgia Cyclone (SFOG) the front and rear have the same amount of queue space. So it really all depends where. I'd rather the secret not be given out... but 8 coasters out of 10 ride better in the back.

kir

Hyper Poster
While it's a good idea, the back rows of (English) coasters are frequently closed off to let disabled people or priority pass holders on. It would be a bit messy to change all that around! I like it without a separate queue, it means most people go towards the front of the coaster thinking it must be good because it's near the front.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, it frankly doesn't matter for me, especially at CP, were the back seat queue is as long as others, even though it may be a little longer line than others. But, really, it doesn't matter to me were I end up, unless its like noone on the train, or Wicked Twister, were I prefer sitting in the back.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Tom? said:
hmmmm i think bad idea, firstly i did think good idea, but it could confuse people even more, i see people getting confused when they walk near the front seat que.

It might confuse some people but also reduce waiting time on a regular que.

Martyn

Giga Poster
I think if you have a "special" queue, then people are intruiged to find out what is so special, so they'll queue for it, and make the queue bigger. I'd probably just let some people through to guarantee me a back row.

Sam

Giga Poster
For us enthusiasts it's good that there is no extra que for the back- most of the GP think that nearer the front = a better ride. Of course this is not the case (except for the very front) If everyone in the world was a n enthusiast then it would be a good idea :p But it would just confuse the GP if they brought them in.

robertw

Roller Poster
Bad idea.

If you want to get in the back seat, you can generally just stand behind the people due to go on next, and you'll be on in one more load. No point in giving that up and making a long wait for it.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
robertw said:
Bad idea.

If you want to get in the back seat, you can generally just stand behind the people due to go on next, and you'll be on in one more load. No point in giving that up and making a long wait for it.

I do agree with you, I think its easier not to have a back row queue because you would end up queueing longer. Just wait intil its your turn and then make a move for the back seats, simple solution :lol:

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I think that it is a good idea....we can already queue for the front on many rides and it then becomes up to the individual whether or not the length of queue is worth it.

A

Anonymous

If you sit at the back of Colossus (Thorpe Park), then your head gets bashed around more, its very violent. The front of coasters are better!!!