What's new

B&M Floorless - Hyena (Completed!)

Raptor

Roller Poster
Hello, I am currently working on a B&M Floorless coaster. It is my second coaster in NoLimits (my first can be downloaded here.) The layout is complete, and I will now proceed to smoothing the track and adding supports/scenery.

Screenshots: (click to enlarge)

Please give advice on how it looks so far. Thanks :D

EDIT: Sorry about the crappy image quality. )':

unlimitedcoaster

Mega Poster
Re: B&M Floorless (WIP)

That turnaround looks pretty big.. I think the layout could be a lot smaller as well. Still, this coaster is only your second, so it's not bad. Could be a lot worse (like my rides). I'll review it more in depth once the ride is complete and a download is attached.

Raptor

Roller Poster

unlimitedcoaster said:
That turnaround looks pretty big.. I think the layout could be a lot smaller as well. Still, this coaster is only your second, so it's not bad. Could be a lot worse (like my rides). I'll review it more in depth once the ride is complete and a download is attached.
Ok, thanks for the advice. I'll try to incorporate it into my next project. :wink:
Meanwhile, I have finished the supports, as well as a slight color change. Here are some updated pics: (hopefully they are better quality this time)

29313.jpeg

29314.jpeg

29315.jpeg

Anyone have any name suggestions? I can't think of anything. :S

Raptor

Roller Poster

Hyena (lame name, I know) is complete! Here's a screenshot of the finished product:
29348.jpeg

Download Hyena

I'll post some stats later. Please rate it and comment.

Raptor

Roller Poster
Xpress said:
Can't download. No download link?

Use a free website such as Mediafire to make it easy for all of us :)

For some reason mediafire doesn't work for me. Whenever I try to upload my track, this happens:
29353.jpeg

Ethan

Strata Poster
Raptor, If you give me the file i'll put it on my mediafire account for you...if you want

Raptor

Roller Poster
Xpress said:
Under 20 posts? Posting for the sake of posting?

Ban.
Sorry. Cake is my friend on another site, and we like to joke/spam a lot. (Yes, I know, we are really immature sometimes. :p) I will make sure not to post spam on these forums anymore.

Snoo

The Legend
I sure hope so. That ban button is so tempting. :p

PS: Upload this ride! I wanna see whats up.

Raptor

Roller Poster
Snoo said:
I sure hope so. That ban button is so tempting. :p

PS: Upload this ride! I wanna see whats up.
Like I said, when I try to upload to mediafire it doesn't work (look at the last picture on the first page ;) )

Snoo

The Legend
^Or that.

You do know there are other ways of uploading right? Hundreds of sites actually work. ;)