What's new

B&M’s Next Coaster Model after Surfing Coaster Model

What coaster model should B&M manufacture?

• Ultimate Spinning Coaster (Similar to Mack Xtreme Spinning Coaster)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Inverted Hyper Coaster

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Wooden Roller Coaster

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Motorbike Racer (Similar to the RMC Raptor and Intamin Hot Racer)

• Dueling Hyper Coaster

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Goliath Track (Similar to GCI Titan Track or RMC Hybrid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water Coaster

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Super Soaker

• Total voters

MemeWorldOfficials

Roller Poster
After B&M showed us the concept of their new Surfing Roller Coaster, I have an idea about which coaster model will B&M manufacture. Let me know about how does this next B&M coaster model works.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Dude, a tip from the moderators: You don't have to include a poll with every thread you make, especially if the question you're asking is so open-ended.

And if you do, at least add an "other" option.

solarfall

Mega Poster
I didn't think of the possibility that B&M could enter the very lucrative watergun market with their new super soaker model, but this thread really opened my eyes.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Duel Hyper wouldn't be a new model... it would just be a variant for an existing model?
And no park is gonna drop the money required to build such a ride. We've seen exactly -one- duel coaster in B&Ms entire 30 year history and it doesn't even exist anymore!

Although of the choices, I think some sort of water coaster could be something they try....Although I don't really see the market/need for it.

MemeWorldOfficials

Roller Poster
Duel Hyper wouldn't be a new model... it would just be a variant for an existing model?
And no park is gonna drop the money required to build such a ride. We've seen exactly -one- duel coaster in B&Ms entire 30 year history and it doesn't even exist anymore!

Although of the choices, I think some sort of water coaster could be something they try....Although I don't really see the market/need for it.
What do you think about how the B&M Water Coaster will work? Splashdown, Inversions, Airtime Hills, etc.?

emoo

Hyper Poster
Well it has long since been time to move on from the surf model that they haven't announced, finalised or built.

I think they will take the standard inverted model but attach all supports to a (large) ceiling so it's an inverted invert. Also it uses the B&M maintenance ball as the ride vehicle to add a free spin motion. Basically an infinity of inversions. And it's made of wood. Slap a new code name on it like "T-oh no we didn't" and boom, new model. Calling it now to outsell the wing. It just makes sense and what else could they possibly do. The only logical progression.

I recon Kuwait will buy the first one to replace their outgoing; dated; lame; left to rot for years; repetitive; had it's day; don't know why anyone other than cred collectors or dead horse floggers would care; batman clone.

I went back to WallyGator for half a day just to ride the relocated raptor clone, although France didn't already have a dozen of the same model scattered around.