What's new

Attractiepark Slagharen | Goldrush | Gerstlauer Infinity

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Re: Atractiepark Slagharen to Build a New Coaster in 2017

IMO this looks better than both of them. This one has a proper layout after the launch at least.

ThomVD

Giga Poster

It looks really fun! Glad to see another solid addition to the Dutch coaster line-up. Just a bit gutted that I need to go back to this dump.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

A POV has been uploaded:

Looks like a great addition! Nice inversions, pretty good layout, and looks like it can offer a bit of airtime. Also looks like it has the longest Infinity train yet at 5 cars.

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster

I got a bit of a Maverick vibe from that animation (not the layout, the theme).

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Just realized that. My school's internet blocks Facebook, which is why I didn't see it.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Martyn B

CF Legend

Lofty said:
It's definitely not an iSpeed clone, or anything like it for that matter...

I literally just saw a very blurry image of it on a screen, all I saw was a top hat and some inversions :lol:

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

I think this topic should be moved to be with the big boys in Roller Coaster Construction

170916harder.jpg

Source

I like the front, but the side part is giving me Stage Coach vibes.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Pink Panther said:
I think this topic should be moved to be with the big boys in Roller Coaster Construction
Agreed, consider it done.

Pink Panther said:
170916harder.jpg

Source

I like the front, but the side part is giving me Stage Coach vibes.
It looks very exposed, which is great news! I quite like it all round to be honest, looking forward to seeing them for real. Those wheels look like they might be a bit flimsy, so it'll be interesting how they turn out.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Ooh, I like it! I love the new Gerst. Trains, they're so exposed and comfy(although the restraint can thigh crush at some times).

Ireeb

Mega Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
Ooh, I like it! I love the new Gerst. Trains, they're so exposed and comfy(although the restraint can thigh crush at some times).

What do you mean with "Thigh crush"? I didn't even realize the restraint is there while riding Karacho.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Might've just been the ride ops stapling me, but the restraints were *just* a bit tight when I rode Monster. If it wasn't for that slight tightness, it'd probably be my favorite train in the industry. I probably misused the word 'Thigh Crush'.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
On Junker they got pretty tight as well. They're definitely a notch or three below Mack trains, but they're still fine. Karacho isn't forceful enough I think, to really tighten. That, or the ride operators are more chill there.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Karacho does have hangtime (a rather slow heartline roll) so it's probably just the operators that are more chill and don't want to kill you. They make sure it is tight, but don't push it in further than necessary.