What's new

Arrow's Greatest Part 5 (Corkscrew Coasters/Loopscrews)

Best Corkscrew/Loopscrew Coaster

• Corkscrew (CP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corkscrew (Valleyfair)

• Corkscrew (Michigan Adventure)

• Corkscrew (Nagashima)

• Corkscrew (RIP) (KBF)

• Canobie Corkscrew (Kinda Obvious)

• Steamin' Demon (GE)

• Python (BGA)

• Demon (SFGAM)

• Demon (PGA)

• Wild Thing (Wild Waves & Enchanted Kingdom)

• Carolina Cyclone (PC)

• Corkscrew (RIP)(GL)

• Extremeroller (RIP)(WOF)

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Obviously, I had to do a lot of research to get these done, and I think I'll have more than enough designs that appeal to the voters (you). I'll try to get as many in, but there is always the "Others" button in case there is another corkscrew coaster you like (In posts below, please don't put corkscrew coasters I've missed that you didn't vote for)
Winners:
Best Looper: Loch Ness Monster
Best Mega-Looper: Drachen Fire
Best Hyper Coaster: Pepsi Max Big One
Best Suspended Coaster: Big Bad Wolf and Vampire

Snoo

The Legend
I'm going to be fanboy and go for the first triple looping rollercoaster in the world... the extremely patriotic Corkscrew at Cedar Point.

A

Anonymous

I don't see an "Others" button. I would have chosen Dragon Fire though.

A

Anonymous

Dam~it! I swear to God I put an "Others" option! And Drachen Fire isn't a loopscrew, it's a mega-looper and it was already in a poll and won. (see the message above)

Ben

CF Legend
^Yep. Japan I think (trust them). And they're not Corkscrews/ Loopscrews UC :p.

I really like the look of The Demons. Namely SFGAm's. I love the tunnels, rocks and waterfalls on it. Really take it up another level.

A

Anonymous

Guys? I'm doing my best. I put in a lot of research and I don't think I'll be able to get every single Arrow coaster. But for now, I'm doing short Arrow Coasters with two corkscrews and maybe a loop or two. Next poll are Mine Trains. This time, I'll punch in 'Preview to make sure there is an 'Others' button.

A

Anonymous

CK said:
Dam~it! I swear to God I put an "Others" option! And Drachen Fire isn't a loopscrew, it's a mega-looper and it was already in a poll and won. (see the message above)

No, Dragon Fire at PCW. I love that ride to this day.

Well, I think that Dragon Mountain at Marineland looks to be the best one, but for looks I think that Corkscrew at Cedar Point would win, just because of those two almighty and sexy corkscrews which go over the midway. It was also the first coaster with three inversions.

So I guess you can say Dragon Mountain gets my vote, but I'm upset that they're adding that volcano in there. It looked nicer natural.

EDIT: Haha, post # 1234