What's new

Arrow's Greatest Part 1 (Suspended Coasters)

Arrow's Best suspended coaster

• The Vampire (C:WoA)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Top Gun (PKI)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Big Bad Wolf (BGE)

• XLR8 (Though it's gone[SFAs])

• The Ninja (SFMM)

• Iron Dragon (CP)

• The Bat (RIP[PKI])

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I've decided that I would like the audience opinion on the best Arrow coaster in the world. So I'm going to try my hardest to get every single Arrow coaster in the world. First up are suspended coasters.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
^ You forgot some.

While, I hear Bat was good, my vote goes to Eagle Fortress at Everland in Korea.

It's got a pretty long layout and a nice long giant like Big Bad Wolf. But the thing that sets it apart is the complete terrained track... so close to the ground the entire way through.

The other you forgot is Hayabusa at Tokyo Sommerland (it's SBNO now- accident). And also Sky Rider (I think that's what it's called) at PCW.

If I had to rate:
1. Eagle Fortress
2. Bat
3. Big Bad Wolf
4. Hayabusa (just for the huge drop)
5. Top Gun

Well, this is a hard choice (and yes, as CP6 said you left some out) but I think I'm going to pick Vortex at PCW. It's not so much the ride, even though the ride does look good, it's more the scenery and the way the coaster manuevers around the mountain and greenery.

Hayabusa looks like it has a damn boring layout, but I'm sure the turns it has are quite "turny" from the speed the train picks up on that sweet looking first drop, which is why this coaster is tied for second with Big Bad Wolf. Big Bad Wolf looks like it has a very curvacaious layout.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I've only been on Vampire.

Vortex at Canada's Wonderland, Eagle Fortress at Everland and Hayabusa at Toshimaen should be on that last as well.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Just got back from Everland today....Eagle Fortress all the way, absolutely amazing ride, swinging through the trees down the side of a mountain.....doesn't get much better

spicy

Giga Poster
Im voting for Vampire. It was my first coaster back in the day and I just love the drop into Transylvania!

Snoo

The Legend
The Bat @ PKI. I've seen videos of that coaster... holy crap. It blows every suspended coaster away.

joe

Mega Poster
For me its Big Bad Wolf. Its visually impressive, the drop over the lake looks the sex. I also hear that the ride is very good.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I've only been on two in that list which are Vampire and Iron Dragon.So of that two it would have to be Iron Dragon for me. :D

A

Anonymous

I could have sworn I put an "Others" section on this poll. Oh well.

A

Anonymous

I've only been on Iron Dragron and BBW and of the two I love the way Big Bad Wolf interacts with the terrain and I love the second drop straight over the lake. This was just such a fun ride all around.

I wish I could have gone on The Bat, but that was before my time. From all of the pics and vids I have seen, this seems like an amazing coaster but I still think BBW deserves the honor.