What's new

Anyone done Legoland and Chessington in the same day?

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
I know this sounds n0000bish, and I also know that doing a two day trip will be the best option, but anyways..

Planning on doing this during this week. Will probably do Chessie first, so we can get on the rides before queues build up, then head over to Legoland and get on whatever we can.

So yeah, any success or failure stories relating to this plan would be great. I have an annual pass so wasting my money isn't gunna be a problem!

nealbie

CF Legend
Yes, Peter and I did Legoland, Chessie AND Thorpe in one day midweek in March with relative ease. So Chessie and Legoland can easily be done in an off peak day without being rushed.

Would recommend starting at Chessie (and you should have everything done in time for lunch at the greedy goblin :p ) as Legoland got REALLY empty at the end of the day and was most enjoyable.

Hope that helps dude :)

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Cheers Neal, did it yesterday.

We started at Chessie, did Vampire, Rattlesnake and Dragon's Furie (all were 45 - 60 min queues) then moved onto Legoland at about 2/2.30.

Both parks very busy, which is nice to see, but annoying at legoland cos it means you have to queue for ages for rides that aren't that good! Still, a fun day nonetheless.

Some pictures clickyclick.

D