What's new

Another RCCA Coaster closure?!

CoasterWild

Mega Poster
Just went onto the Yomiuri Land website and they are planning to get rid of White Canyon:
Coasters "White Canyon" wooden giant from the start of business on Saturday, has been active as an attraction sign of Yomiuri Land, we will exit the trade with (Mon) January 14, 2013 April 9, 1994.

Entitled "White Canyon" Thanks to rice gratitude to customers 5.35 million people were enjoying so far, the campaign held three events.

※ White Canyon, we ask that you please refrain from the use of those very large quake for attraction, physical condition is not good.

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Re: Another RCCA Coaster?!

^What he's saying by 'another RCCA coaster' is that another RCCA coaster is due for closure.

Lofty

CF Legend

Oh well, I won't be losing sleep, the one RCCA coaster I rode felt like it was trying to murder me by inducing a brain injury.

Tomatron

Giga Poster

It was awful, so I'm glad it's being closed. RCCA haven't built a good coaster ever.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

White Canyon was **** ing VILE! Good riddance.

Hopefully they'll replace it with something though. They removed SL Coaster a few years ago with no replacement.

I've been twice, both times at a weekend, and both times it was dead. Hopefully it was just the days I was there as it would be a shame to lose the park. Bandit is excellent.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

I had a couple decent rides on it, a couple boring ones and one brutal lap.

That's a bad translation, but it sounds as though it might have some earthquake damage...

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster

rollermonkey said:
That's a bad translation, but it sounds as though it might have some earthquake damage...

I'm surprised somone managed to make sense of it - rice gratitude indeed!!