What's new

Annual Pass for half price!

Lain

Giga Poster
It's a bit fiddly, and you need to be able to get to London to pick it up, but if you're local, it's gotta be worth the £75 saving.

1. Go here - https://www.maximweb.co.uk/londonaquari ... onaquarium

2. Click 'book now' and choose a date to pick up your pass.

3. On the next page, scroll to the bottom and there's an option to get an annual pass for £75.

I hope someone can benefit from this!

Brookes

Giga Poster
The six flags annual passes are an absolute bargain aswell at the moment at about $50 for 15 Six Flags parks.

I love how £75 is considered good.. You can tell how expensive things in Britain are then! :p

The Six Flags passes are such a bargain, I'll probably be getting one as soon as I can. The Cedar Fair ones are expensive but they've paid off for me in the past.. Shame they couldn't have a half off discount!

jokerman

Giga Poster
I thought about posting this, but decided that they might stop doing the deal if everyone knew about it.

Legoland advertised this about a week ago, and I almost bought it then, which would mean that I would have had to have picked it up from there. Glad I waited so I can pick it up from Chessie instead.

Enicomb

Mega Poster
Having never bought an annual pass; if I chose Alton towers when purchasing the pass, would I need to pick it up there once it opens?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
How long is this offer on for?

And can if it's only on for January, can I opt to have it start on a specific date as there are options to pickup on certain dates?

Steven

Giga Poster
It finishes on the 10th of jan. Yes you can opt for a pick up day/time where and when you want. Within there dates.

Steven

Giga Poster
No just buy before 10th you then must select a day and place to pickup. It will start on that day you select. cool)

P.S. If you renew a annual pass they are held at £75 for individual ones for 2010

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Erm...just been on the Annual Pass website, and ALL annual passes are £75 when purchased online. And they can be collected whenever...

So that link and the processes involved are not required.

yinyang

Mega Poster
Just a little help needed, I've ordered mine now, and got he offer price etc.
Just i've picked Alton Towers to pick it up, i see nothing in the small print so far but can I pick them up during half term opening at alton and use them also to get in to the half term thing or is it going to be special none annual pass use for the half term, if so i'll go to Alton in march instead.
Many thanks.

Rach

Giga Poster
yinyang said:
Just i've picked Alton Towers to pick it up, i see nothing in the small print so far but can I pick them up during half term opening at alton and use them also to get in to the half term thing or is it going to be special none annual pass use for the half term, if so i'll go to Alton in march instead.

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to pick the pass up during half term. The office has been open for the last February half term events, so I see no reason why you can't.

You'll be able to to use it for the event to, they don't refuse entry to AP holders during that week.