What's new

American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

tomahawk

Strata Poster
madhjsp said:
So basically, I have to hope that Gronk comes out & just starts wrecking **** up right from the get-go, otherwise Tom straight-up trade raped me.

I told you I was gonna trade rape you sugar. Gronk will probably be back week 8-11 as in full strength, but back surgery and a three time surgically repaired arm isn't good.

Also, name has to be chosen in next twelve hours, or it goes to second highest points, which would be Zolacoasters.

Noon CST name has to be chosen in other words.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

Wow Chiefs defense is very good! Alex Smith is still a **** bum who can't get rid of the ball, at least he doesn't throw picks.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Hey Tom, can you ask your boy Captain Checkdown not to curl up in the fetal position every time Andy Reid asks him to throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield? Because I need Dwayne Bowe to score more than FOUR GODDAMN POINTS!

I'm 0-3. Time for a good old fashioned profane rant!

**** you Steven Jackson, for being old and getting hurt the second I trade for you. Aw, binky got a bwuised thigh... poor baby, better sit out a few weeks! I hope JizzRod never gives your starting job back and you never win a Super Bowl, you overrated twat.

**** you Marshawn Lynch, for not scoring a single TD against the freaking Jaguars! What, did somebody hide your pregame Power Skittles or something? You're BEAST MODE for Christsakes and that defense is softer than Charmin Ultra... what the hell?!?!

**** you David Wilson, for fumbling your way out of a starting gig that was practically giftwrapped for you. All you had to do was not screw up, but apparently that is too much to ask. I never should have drafted you, you damn dirty Hokie. And while I'm at it, a hearty **** you to Tom Coughlin, for being a crotchety old fart who is incapable of forgiveness and compassion, and for never letting players out of your (evidently) palatial doghouse.

And **** you Jim Harbaugh, for running Colin Kaepernick out there by himself and basically saying "Hey, we haven't done a damn thing to give you any quality receivers aside from an 84-year old Anquan Boldin, but go win the game anyway!"

But good job, Justin Tucker! You were my highest-scoring player last week! Fifty gold stars and a pat on the butt for you!

.... my kicker was my highest-scoring player. Let that sink in for a moment. :cry:

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Welcome to the suck Danny! If Pryor doesn't get his head spun around I win, or if my kicker doesn't blow with 1 point or if Chris Ivory does something. **** a!

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Also get the losers names out fast! Chris still gets his from last week so winner this week make 2 names!

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Well so far despite my team's complete ineptitude, they have managed to avoid being renamed, so at least there's that..

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster

tomahawKSU said:
Also get the losers names out fast! Chris still gets his from last week so winner this week make 2 names!

What are you talking about I haven't had the lowest score any week?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Also Danny, I still can't stand Alex Smith. Yes he won't hurt you, but he sure as hell won't do anything to impress you. He is the last girl at the bar at 2am, she may not be the prettiest, but she will do what you need her to to score.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

This league isn't good at following the name change rule...