What's new

Alton Towers: Saturday 21st March

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Pegeot have supposidly hired the park out for this weekend. Someone who is not an enthusiast has stated that they have recieved free tickets from Pegoet for this Saturday. Does anyone have any more infomation on this?

A

Anonymous

I aint saying that Erol, BT hired alton out, so did cadburys.
I was just asking if anyone had any more info on this.
I have heard that a few schools have got a preview of cloud cuckoo land this weekend. But that is all that will be open.
With the PEGEOT driving school in that land maybe this is what it's for?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Isn't there a U in Peugeot in the UK? Or are you thinking about a different company?

And TusenFryd has this awesome thing late and early season. The park closes its gates at 4 o'clock on weekdays, then at 5 o'clock they open again, for companies that have rented the park for the evening (every employee got four/could buy very cheap tickets, if I remember right). I attended such an event last year, and it was great fun with nearly no queues. Plus, it brings in more customers for the park in the hardly-on-season.

A

Anonymous

Maybe it does. I aint a great speller.
I don't drive. And have NO intrest in cars.
So what i may have spelt it wrong.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
^In English please?

Happened at Thorpe, Waitrose/John Lewis came into the park after hours, and bought out the park for 5 hours.

Happens all the time.. Its just stuff that happens.

Steven

Giga Poster
Yes but that turned into a shambles I think with Waitrose/John Lewis from what I heard at the park on that night.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Wh yis this topic still open? Why have we let King Goon in?
:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.