What's new

Alton Towers n00b Questions ;)

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Hey People, Im off to Alton Towers on the 16th, and with you guys knowing your stuff, do you knoww if the crowds will be absolutly rammed, reasonable or completly dead? Im guessing not the latter but any commentss would be appricated, thankyou =)

Pierre

Strata Poster
You're probably only to get sarcastic comments of how we don't have a crystal ball :p

Ummm... its a Friday, and as far as I'm aware most schools would be back... so shouldn't be too bad.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, April, out of school times should be good at Alton to be honest - it's usually not so bad on a Sunday at that time of year either, so Friday should be okay.

However, don't yell if we're wrong and it's different this year - I don't have a crystal ball :p

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Ahh legend, thanks guys =) No, i appricate that crystal ball thing! I should be asking mystic meg really =P. But thankyouu =)

Jools

Giga Poster
The last two years I've been in the ummer holidays, and the longest I have queued is 50 minutes for Air.

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
^haha wow!! Thats awesome!
But thanks peoplee, the sun sent me the tickets so i dont really have a choice on when to go, i just hopee its not too busy. Only 1 way to find out i guess!

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Alton Towers Online Bookings

Hey Guys,
I recently orderd my theme park tickets online, and I havnt yet received a confirmation email confirming my purchase. I orderd the tickets yesterday at around 5pm and clicked the optional deliver to your home address option. I was just wondering if anybody had any idea approximatly how fast they send out the email once purchasing.
Should I give them a bell, or should I leave it and wait?

Thanks.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
If you're concerned, it's always best to give them a shout anyway for peace of mind :)

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Alton Towers Early Ride Time

As we all know, if you book online, or stay at Alton Towers Resort, you get early ride time at 9.00am. I was just wondering, if you did the suns offer, do these tickets include early ride time or not? Since your not exactly buying them on the day.
Thankyou.