What's new

Alton Towers Closing Times

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
I'm heading to Alton on Saturday, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with something.

On their website, it says that the park closes at 5.30pm. Is this the time the whole park closes, the rides or the ride queue's? I heard it was the queue's from a friend but I just wanted to clear it up. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question to anyone.

If anyone could answer this for me it would be a great help :--D .

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As Ollie said, the queues close at at "closing time" but be aware the last monorail to the car park leaves after an hour after closing time....something to bear in mind unless you enjoy long walks!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Look at the monorail station on the way in for last monorail time. It if says 6:30, then queues close at 5:30. If it say 7:00, then ride queues close at 6:00.

Quite often, if the weather is good and they look like it might be busy, Alton extend opening hours by half an hour. Keep an eye on the signs as you walk around for ride close time. You may find that it's worth asking the people manning the queues at about 3:00 too to see if they have altered the opening time.