What's new

Alpengeist or Montu?

Alpengeist or Montu - Which is/looks better?

• Alpengeist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Almost

Hyper Poster
I haven't ridden either but I've seen both run in person.

I think that Alpengeist looks better. They're both very good rides but Alpengeist's first element immelman, intense Cobra roll, and zero-g roll after the MCBR make it very good.

Dude

Roller Poster
Yeah i'v riddn both aswell. Alpie is the best invert i've ever ridden. Montu is good but Alpie is just amazing, that cobra roll is sooooo intense.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Hm, it's very close. I've ridden both, but I think Alpengeist just edges Montu for like 6th or 7th place on my top steel list. They're both incredible coasters and give a fast, smooth, and intense ride. Each has a really great, unique layout. Of course, I still prefer Raptor to both of them.

joe

Mega Poster
Montu is the best Invert I have been on and it kicks ass. But I'm yet to ride Alpengeist. The POV looks better than Montu's and I hear its alot better.

Im going with Alpengeist

A

Anonymous

Only ridden montu, but it was one hell of a ride, one of my favourites. By looking at the photos of that zero g roll. I'm dying to go on Alpengeist. But unfortunatley, i doubt my mum will take me. How flppin' great ;>

Titan

Mega Poster
I was expecting Montu to be amazing by everyones standards, but just like the Hulk I was disappointed. Its still a fun ride though, and that batwing is great, but its not what everyone says.

I was just told Alpengeist is a beast, and its only praised half of much as Montu, so I liked it more. It also has my favorite theme, how can I not love a coaster themed to skiing when I skied 2 days before riding it?