Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
lc12.jpg

Here we go again...

nadroJ

CF Legend
Oh sh-!

Speculation....
I take this to mean some sort of post-apocalyptic themed area.

And that's all I have to say about that.

nealbie

CF Legend
If it's not T2 themed I'm not interested.

Oh, and if it's good and or exists. Yeah, something like that.

kimahri

CF Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-s38V7lAI[/youtube]

And I've just condensed all the fanboi talk into 1 minute and 12 seconds!

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Suppose that's the end of the thread until 2012 then. Good job guys, think that's a record. The entire thread's discussion within 5 posts.

coasterboy

Mega Poster
I'm guessing one of B&M's Wing Riders with a post-apocalyptic theme, like Nemesis. Add a launch to that, and that'll be EPIC.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
They've already got one launch though. Yeah I know other parks have more than one, but Thorpe is pretty small, size wise.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
^Make it $20.

I swear that's just a Fright Nights image with an image of an explosion from Google slapped on top? Looks incredibly unofficial and cheap, especially with the horrendous bevel and embossed text. I could do that myself in Photoshop in two minutes.

It COULD be official, but I personally doubt it.

Lofty

CF Legend
If this is legit, it's a bit of a poor advertising tool. I personally would have thought if it was it'd be released next year, NOT in December when people have ore important things to be thinking about?

STC

Mega Poster
CF, please stop being dumb.

It was posted on Thorpe Park Mania, the official Thorpe Park fansite. They claim it was sent by Thorpe. Why would they lie about this given that:

a) they have official ties with Thorpe, thus are likely to receive any marketing campaign material first.
b) if they cried wolf and made this up claiming it was from Thorpe, they would very quickly no longer be Thorpe's official fansite.

This is 100% legit. Glad to have cleared up any confusion. Proceed as normal. :)