What's new

Achievements!

IHeartArrow

Mega Poster
Something that was really major was riding Big Bad Wolf for the first time. I was 4 and was terrified. Loch Ness Monster and Anaconda at 5 were also major things for me.
The only other one that comes to mind is Top Thrill Dragster. I was scared ****less, but now that I've gone that high I have that "I can tackle anything" feeling.

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
I've got to say Nemesis.
I was petrified at the sight and sheer noise of it, luckily I had a friend to drag me on in ERT before there was a queue.
I am hugely thankful to him for dragging me on, as I absolutely LOVED IT
Which I find with most coaster that I try and back out of in the station.

Mazza

Roller Poster
It was an achievement for me going on RITA for the second time. I cried the first time I went on it but I was only 6! :lol:

OfficialAltonTowers

Roller Poster
Must be Tatsu for me, this is the first coaster i have ever been scared to ride, looks imense, feels even better, i was actually shaking when i came off this ride.

A

Anonymous

My achievements, I would consider to be Stealth, becuase the first time I went on it, It was by far the fastest, highest and scariest ride i'd ever done.
Now I class having ridden in 171 times an achievement, in particular my 100th ride.

I also think Saw the ride, becuase it was, at the time of my first ride in March 09, two weeks after it opened, the steepest rollercoaster in the world.

And Colossus, becuase its a record-holding coaster (most inversions).

Ben

CF Legend
ThorpeStealth01 said:
I also think Saw the ride, becuase it was, at the time of my first ride in March 09, two weeks after it opened, the steepest rollercoaster in the world.

No it wasn't.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It wasn't even the steepest in the UK.

(Look at me acting all knowledgeable!)