What's new

A park with the best and worst coaster in one!

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Always compress my bladder to a point I don't realize how it hasn't already broke. And of course, the staff is so efficient we always spend 10 min waiting on the brake run having my organs fusionning into each other ...

THIS!!

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I'd have to say Kings Island, with Orion (or Mystic Timbers honestly!) and Red Racer, which even despite the "retrack", was still garbage.

costar

Mega Poster
Don't blame me for being kinda patriotic, but Parc Astérix might be a solid contender in here.

One one hand, we have a very good inverted B&M (not the best I agree, but still) that is Oziris, and on the other hand,... Goudurix. My personnal worst. Last time I rode this evil piece of crap, I thought I would throw up and passed out because of the pain. Ruined the rest of the day for me, I spent the next 2 hours lying on a bench.

Would've agreed with Walibi Holland but as I gently skipped El Condor (not wanted to spoil my rides on Untamed), I couldn't really say.
Hum yeah, agree with PaW. Shambhala is heaven, Furius Baco, launch and Inline Twist aside, is hell. Shaky as f***, quite boring on the layout, and with the hideous restrains that tend to tighten during the ride. Always compress my bladder to a point I don't realize how it hasn't already broke. And of course, the staff is so efficient we always spend 10 min waiting on the brake run having my organs fusionning into each other ...

Park Asterix kind of picks itself here, even before Oziris. There was a time when Tonnerre De Zeus was winning Mitch Hawker’s wooden poll every year, and I think Goudrix has come bottom of the steels at least once, maybe more....

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
Throwing my hat in the ring, I would say Six Flags Magic Mountain.

X2 was one of the most horrific experiences as far as coasters go, followed by Full Throttle which was one of my most enjoyable.

Although, SFMM has a long list of horrible, rough, old, headbanging coasters.