What's new

Xpress

Strata Poster
501mf.jpg

Lets finish this one, shall we?

Snoo

The Legend
Grace.. he has a problem with not finishing projects. He just posts random track after random track without even coming close to getting it done.

Kinda amateur tbh.

A

Anonymous

Bet you decided on a X-car due to what I posted in your force 1 topic. :--D

It don't looks powerful enough, by my experience of the newer ones...

A

Anonymous

OK, still don't look powerful enough for a new X-car though... :(

Xpress

Strata Poster
Don't you worry, it's screaming through the layout.

Okay well not screaming, but's it's quick.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Despite what has been said, the layout is finished, supports and all.

503v.jpg

Now onto the obligatory final touches (tweaks, light themeing, ect.).

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Looking pretty good and maybe it's to do with me being a newbie to NL, but it looks like it must of taken ages to make.

A

Anonymous

^ Since he have the computer make it for him, then it probably didn't take to long to make.
Once you get the hang of it then you also could make something pretty quick, even by hand.
About a day or two for a ride like that if you know what you are doing and keep at it...

The ride looks pretty decent, and it's obviously based on Freischütz for what I can see, still can't wait to ride it...

Xpress

Strata Poster
loefet said:
^ Since he have the computer make it for him, then it probably didn't take to long to make.

Wrong again, on both accounts. FWIW, not that Newton2 was used, but if you want it to flow properly and ride correctly, then just a day of work isn't enough.

505nb.jpg

I forgot how much fun making objects was. I just need some textures now.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Progress shot/ Well it's not a lot, because I have only been dabbling with it for about 20 mins a day, but it's progress...

506bt.jpg

Intricks

Strata Poster
Looks interesting and a mix of Skyrocket and that one that just opened in whatever other nation it was opened (India?).

Intricks

Strata Poster
Ah :lol: Still, from what I see, those are the two that come to mind for me. If retro style, then wouldn't it rely heavily on a helix, odd turns and random hills while being completely surrounded by .3ds objects? :3

Xpress

Strata Poster
Intricks said:
Ah :lol: Still, from what I see, those are the two that come to mind for me. If retro style, then wouldn't it rely heavily on a helix, odd turns and random hills while being completely surrounded by .3ds objects? :3

...No

Retro as in a culturally outdated style. In this case, 60's era theming, like that of what you would find at a hot rod cafe or something.