What's new

3 minutes of your time is appreciated.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Hi guys!

I know I'm not as loved as Rach, but I am also doing a project at school - this time in psychology - and I'd really appreciate your help in answering a short questionnaire on social networking. It'll take anything from 30 seconds to 3 minutes to complete and I'd appreciate as many answers as possible for my project.

Here is the link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFBDdW9hQjV5V2ZyczhVbDZ4YXpfRlE6MQ&ifq

Even if you don't use social networking sites, you can still do the questionnaire.

Many thanks guys!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
When I selected that I use Facebook, the next question asked me if I used Facebook... duh!

Then it asked me if I used Twitter (after having left the tick-box empty), so I clicked 'No' anyway, but it still asked me how many times a week I use Twitter. Silly questionnaire...

Still, filled it in as best I could...

Ew you're not worth three minutes of my time.

Kidding, I did it but like Hix said, it didn't make sense. If you check no for using Twitter why does it ask you about it?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Hixee said:
When I selected that I use Facebook, the next question asked me if I used Facebook... duh!

Then it asked me if I used Twitter (after having left the tick-box empty), so I clicked 'No' anyway, but it still asked me how many times a week I use Twitter. Silly questionnaire...

Exactly this. So I couldn't be **** ed to fill it in after the first page. Sorry.

Mike

Giga Poster
Hixee said:

Same.
It also took me 4 minutes to do, so I demand that I get my 1 minute back!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Hixee said:

Sorry about that guys - I needed to collect data on how many sites people use as well as individual ones, and the way the questions work is that the first is multiple choice and the other is yes/no to direct you to the relevant pages.

Apologies for that - it's the only way it can work.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^What? I said I didn't use Twitter (twice infact), and it still directed me to a load of questions asking how many times I use Twitter a week. :roll:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
^What? I said I didn't use Twitter (twice infact), and it still directed me to a load of questions asking how many times I use Twitter a week. :roll:

Sorry - Google error. It is fixed now - try again :)

Thanks so far to people who have submitted :)

Pierre

Strata Poster
I haven't done it but I wanted to +1 to make a point that these posts are annoying the **** out of me and essentially spam. Just so you don't take it to heart Ciall I didn't do Rachaels either.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Pierre said:
I haven't done it but I wanted to +1 to make a point that these posts are annoying the **** out of me and essentially spam. Just so you don't take it to heart Ciall I didn't do Rachaels either.

That's fine Pierre - I can understand where you are coming from, and after all, you do have a choice whether or not to do it and I'm not forcing anybody to if they don't feel like it :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think maybe these topics should really go in Advertising? I'll have a ponder when I don't have a migraine.

It took me less than a minute Ciall (I don't know why it took Mike 4 minutes, but I'm going to simply put it down to rampant stupidity ;) ).

My issue was the weighted questions. You need a "neither agree nor disagree" option. Has Facebook improved my social life for the better? Well, is Facebook itself a new form of social life? If so, there are people I've not really talked to I feel I know better through FB so when we do meet, it'll be an easier social integration. However, there are other people I find more tedious (Minor_Furie for instance ;) ), so socially it negatively impacts too. It's too deep a question to be answered with agree or disagree because I agree in some parts, but not others and require a "meh" option ;)

Oh, +1 (just to annoy Pierre).