What's new

20th Anniversary CF Live - THORPE PARK - 16th April 2023

Will

Strata Poster
I forgot I hadn't posted here!

Especially with so many old faces coming out of the woodwork and as someone who's been on the Live circuit since 2004 (and refuses to believe this is the end of the era!) there's a pretty good chance I'll be there, so long as I can stay in the much more upbeat, level-headed mood I've had for the last week or so. Currently investigating hotels because Will and early starts do not mix.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I will probably be there.

If anyone needs a BOGOF partner or is a able to share a merlin family and friends ticket with me please let me know, I’d really appreciate it cos you know, cost of living and all that etc etc .

Bentleya

Mega Poster
I will probably be there.

If anyone needs a BOGOF partner or is a able to share a merlin family and friends ticket with me please let me know, I’d really appreciate it cos you know, cost of living and all that etc etc .

Drop me a message and you can have one of my Merlin discounts.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don’t suppose anybody is passing Southampton (ish, nearer to Paultons) on the way there/back and could give me a lift. Obviously I’ll contribute towards fuel and sort out parking.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
The time has nearly arrived, see you all on Sunday!

If you would like to bring one small item of Theme Park Tat (merch) to donate for the Raffle, it would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Unfortunately, a family gathering for my elderly grandparents planned for the bank holiday Monday has been moved to 16th April. I can't really miss this so am going to have to drop out of the Live.

Have a great time all!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Unfortunately, a family gathering for my elderly grandparents planned for the bank holiday Monday has been moved to 16th April. I can't really miss this so am going to have to drop out of the Live.

Have a great time all!

Aw, no worries Chris. Your presence will be missed!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Apologies for the double post. But just wanted to clarify the meeting point is here:

Screenshot_20230411_214931_Samsung Internet.jpg

Near the toilets outside the main park entrance at 9:30am

I will be wearing my most garish Fury 325 shirt so you can all easily spot me!

Don't forget to allow time to get through security beforehand, sometimes it can take a while.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I’ve managed to get a car but can’t pick it up until 9am on Sunday, so I’ll definitely be late for meet-up because I’m about 60 mins drive away. Don’t wait for me @Serena, I’ll message you and meet up when I arrive (about 10:30).

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Apologies for the double post. But just wanted to clarify the meeting point is here:

View attachment 24158

Near the toilets outside the main park entrance at 9:30am

I will be wearing my most garish Fury 325 shirt so you can all easily spot me!

Don't forget to allow time to get through security beforehand, sometimes it can take a while.
By the bogs, got it. Me, Lucy, Dylan (yes he’s 19 now…) and Hoyer will be there!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
For some reason, I had this in my calendar as on Saturday, not Sunday.

Fortunately I don't have much of a social life, so didn't have anything planned for Sunday. Looking forward to seeing all you goons on Sunday!