• (6) nealbie

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • (1) Colossus

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colossus

Giga Poster
This is a 2012 CF World Championship Semi-Final match up between (1) Colossus and (6) nealbie

The stipulation is - Past VS Future - Colossus (Future) nealbie (Past)

Entries to be in by 3rd February.

(1) Colossus - F7

Shot0119_zps22e7f860.png

Shot0116_zpsa5a8bbf3.png

Shot0121_zpsa7fc4615.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ulPe6rMVtY[/youtube]

(6) nealbie - Durin's Bane

Shot0008_zps9c5eee46.png

Shot0005_zps0060b17a.png

Shot0006_zpse501dd94.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojpc9sNPogU[/youtube]

nealbie

CF Legend
"The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum... shadow... and flame."

reddude333

Giga Poster
Good to see you back around portemine. I hope you get the chance to vote in the semifinal round. Always love to hear your take on things. Do you think you will be able to compete anytime in the next few months?

nealbie

CF Legend
"For of the Maiar many were drawn to his splendour in the days of his greatness, and remained in that allegiance down into his darkness; and others he corrupted afterwards to his service with lies and treacherous gifts. Dreadful among these spirits were the Valaraukar, the scourges of fire that in Middle-earth were called the Balrogs, demons of terror."

nealbie

CF Legend
I'm tempted, but only if I can make it look good.

Although, I personally have never used it, it does LOOK like a Balrog haha, so this might be the only acceptable time to use one xD

scw55

Hyper Poster
The problem with the animatronic is its foot-print. It makes it very hard to integrate with anything convincingly. Like the default none-aquatic "Ride Event" scenery. At least you can sink the Volcano.

scw55

Hyper Poster
I meant just in general with the scenery. Its footprint is 4 squared or more. But the physical object on covers half the outer squares. Meaning if it's suspended over something you get ninja supports appearing round the edge.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
A terrain/underground lift chain ? Looks interesting :D

@ Derek I'll sure vote for the semi-final contest. I have several ideas to fullfil and hope to make a return soon :)

Colossus

Giga Poster
Nice teaser shot there Neal, how are ou with time and what not? I seriously need to get my ass in gear with this, I would say I'm about 40% complete, before recording, so gotta get moving.