What's new

2012 CF WC R1 - (8) JammyBand VS (9) TheKingin64

JammyBand

Roller Poster
Ok, this soooooooooo late, but I was really annoyed about my part in this comp and I feel like an explanation was needed. I had all intention of doing this properly and I was really excited! But, yes, I forgot all about it. :( Literally until the day before my entry was due to be in, I looked on this page I was like..... Oh dear god. I actually seriously did attempt to get my entry in! I hadn't even got an idea for what I was going to do, but I made this really really ambitious project and begun right away. This was the only thing I did for that whole evening (4 hours or so) and the next day straight after school. You would not believe how much work I did within that 9 hours!!!! It is actually seriously astonishing!!!! From having not even any idea what to do, I made this:

Shot0011_zpscbf05ace.png

Shot0006_zps930094a2.png

Shot0003_zps266e9e01.png

Shot0010_zps077c10bd.png

Shot0014_zps77a0a947.png

I have not even touched it since December, so nothing has been edited!!!! And yes, this was made in a day!
The story line was basically that there was the grand fairy tale castle, and the evil dragon of the land destroyed it! It was a flying coaster. Please don't feel like I ditched this project, or this forum (even though I haven't been on here in a long time) I hope someone reads this lol. Possibly a video coming soon of it. (but don't expect one)

Thanks guys, I hope to be on the forum a bit now. :)
-JammyBand

JammyBand

Roller Poster
Here is the video. Took a long time to edit, compress etc. I am very proud of myself for making all of the terrain, castle and coaster in just one day.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iVMX7akXYc[/youtube]

-JammyBand
(I cut out some of the lift hill!)

It was also my one year anniversary of being on this forum yesterday. lol! :shock:

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
I remember you! I'm glad to see you back, and I commend you highly for persevering....can we expect any new projects from you?

9 hours well spent! :--D It looks great!

JammyBand

Roller Poster
CoasterCrazy said:
....can we expect any new projects from you?

I'm not sure. I probably won't start my own development thread, for now at least. I hope to keep participating in competitions and such as they're great fun. Hopefully you will see me around the forum! :)