• (1) Colossus

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • (10) Coastercrazy

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colossus

Giga Poster
This is a 2012 CF World Championship Quarter-Final match up between (1) Colossus and (10) CoasterCrazy

The stipulation is - B&M V Intamin - Colossus (B&M) CoasterCrazy (Intamin)

Entries to be in by 31st December.

(1) Colossus - Sultan

Shot0099-Copy_zps32aef663.png

Shot0100-Copy_zps92842ea0.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRI4J0afNo[/youtube][/quote]

(10) Coastercrazy - Frost Bite

U3lQ0.png

EFqhH.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1AqCGZ-OI[/youtube]

Colossus

Giga Poster
Hey buddy, well to be the best you have to beat all comers ;)

Seriously though I`ll probably keep my side of this tread reasonably quiet as I obviously don't need to ask myself any questions lol, but if you need any advice or help, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm still happy to help if it will bring out the best :)

Good Luck too you also Sir.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Wow! Truly unique...and beautiful. I'm undoubtedly a fan of the path interaction (under the lift).

The only purple and gold coaster that springs to mind is the remaining track pieces of AT's beloved Corkscrew. :cry:

scw55

Hyper Poster
Sexy.
The reason why I enjoy that default scenery wall set is how flexible it is for a default set and how beautiful it can be.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
So I present to you...Frostbite

jAVXO.png

tVapC.png

Qv8sL.png

The project is nearing completion, however, I have a few problems with the CS, as seen on the WC discussion

Colossus

Giga Poster
Sultan

This here is Sultan, standing at 94ft high, this B&M Invert lives in the new Arabic themed area of my Winston Valley Park, her top speed is 49 MPH and contains 5 inversions.

Shot0100-Copy_zps92842ea0.png

Shot0101_zps299c0eaf.png

Shot0099-Copy_zps32aef663.png

Shot0102_zpscc578119.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRI4J0afNo[/youtube]

scw55

Hyper Poster
Hi. I totally didn't use your teaser screenshot to kick myself into building something I had been scheming.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
Is that Old-Spice's new beta for his B&M Invert CTR? It looks familiar to it, and I would know because that is what I am using for my entry.

Colossus

Giga Poster
CoasterCrazy, really need a submission asap, don't want to hold the whole comp up, need to put this to vote, just let me know where your at, cheers.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
We do still have two entrants of whom we are awaiting their entries but I appreciate the need for haste!

Ok, so my coaster is at a very close proximity to being finished, unfortunately void of any custom scenery :cry: , and all that needs completing is the foliage, entrance plaza and a few little alterations.

As aforementioned my attempts to successfully install any CS failed and have really delayed progress. Sorry about that.

Thanks for your patience and should *Hopefully* complete the ride today and film it and upload it tomorrow.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Yeah the other 2 guys are hoping to get in today at some point.

From a personal level, I really liked your ride from just the teaser shots, its not always about CS.

Just get it in asap, cheers fella

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Good news! My coaster in now completed, filmed and the video will be uploaded sometime tomorrow :--D

Thanks for your patience.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
So....I present:

knw3Q.png

Hurtling through the picturesque landscape on a perilous rescue mission, Frostbite features numerous launches, drops twists turns and inversions through serene surroundings and primarily inspired by Busch Gardens Tampa Bay's Intamin Multi Launch coaster Cheetah Hunt.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1AqCGZ-OI[/youtube]

Screenshots:

8Q2nC.png

U3lQ0.png

EFqhH.png

d5vT4.png

kj90z.png

7UfE9.png

e61b4.png

8RQsj.png

Let the voting period commence!