What's new

2012 CF RCT 3 World Championship Hub

gopats1479

Mega Poster
I could see that being a good matchup. The coaster I would choose is rumored for a rehab soon, and I'd love to see it go Iron Horse. Cue Krypt and his wonderful NTG creations!

deathfearsnone

Roller Poster
meh thats what i do on 90% of my coasters take inspiration from a coaster put my own spin on it... Viper = Outlaw run on steroids mixed with El toro banked turns.

reddude333

Giga Poster
I'm still pulling for disaster vs. serenity or past vs. future...both are open enough to give lots of room for interpretation while at the same time providing distinct parameters.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Haha fair enough, I sopose we should take advantage of our top seeding for one last time, I only put that because I can't decide what one to choose ;)

Colossus

Giga Poster
Past V Future it is then.

Neal, give me a couple of hours or so to decide which one I want to attempt as I still cant decide ;)

deathfearsnone

Roller Poster
this is super limiting if you get the past.

You can only make wooden coasters or arrow coasters really.....

For future it would have to be a wing coaster or modern age coaster...

I don't see this working well.

Colossus

Giga Poster
There will be no "bye" in the semi final, if you don't wish to continue deathfearsnone because you don't like the theme, then that would be a shame, but 3 of the 4 people left like the Past V Future idea, so we have to go with the majority.

If you wish to forfeit, then we shall reinstate somebody else to fill the vacancy.

Its not just about the actual ride, its more about the whole environment also. The setting and theme is going to be the challenge here, getting the balance with the ride.

Its not limiting at all, past doesn't have to be 1882, you could go 1980's, giving you loads of choice, Arrow's, Woodies, Schwarz's, Vekoma's.

nealbie

CF Legend
It's not the coasters of the past deathfearsnone, but the theming style.

As a basic example. The wild west vs space.

That was my idea when I came up with it as a suggestion.