The track is set to be black, with dark grey supports. I’ve heard of the track featuring ‘red highlights’ as part of the install. So I’d assume a similar touch to that of the original Nemesis with the rust effect.
- Coaster count at start of 2022: 415
- Coaster count at end of 2022: 512
- New coasters ridden in 2022: 97
- New parks visited in 2022: 21
- Park visits (number of days) in 2022: ~50
- Best new-to-you coaster: Velocicoaster
- Best new-to-you non-coaster: Rise Of The Resistance
There’s a stopper on the end as well as some fins to prevent the train hitting it. The track isn’t completed, no. The other spike is to be completed, but likely won’t for a while yet as it goes where the site access is at the moment.
Today whilst I was at the Chessington World of Adventures consultation for their indoor water park. I overheard a little tidbit from planners talking about an indoor water park opening in the coming years just North of Bicester near Oxford.
Following a little digging, it turns out to be...
I was there today for the consultation so I had to check out the progress! I got to see two sections being lifted into place. Here are some photos with more on the link below!