1. You won't get kicked out the park but the rides will shut. Fortunately all the hotels and bars/restaurants will still be open 😊 Definitely recommend the bar at hotel Bell Rock! They do amazing cocktails!
2. I wouldn't worry about the hotels being sold out. They were all "sold out" on my last...
I loved taking my mates on Hex for the first time. I think that madhouses can create such a great reaction from people that haven't ridden one before.
Untamed was another really fun one. Seeing their reactions to going through proper RMC ejector airtime for the first time ever was priceless 😂
There are so many reasons to be excited about Europa Park!
1. Wodan is incredible. They did some significant retracking during Covid and it now runs like an absolute beast. I think a lot of people rode it beforehand (including myself) and didn't think much of it. It's now one of the best...
Just stuck to the categories that I have genuine favorites in.
- Thrill coaster (with inversions): Zadra (Energylandia)
- Thrill coaster (without inversions) Intimidator 305 (Kings Dominion)
- Spinning coaster - Ride to Happiness (Plopsaland de Panne)
- Wooden coaster - Wildfire (Kolmarden)
God, was this really my last list!? 😂 Some significant additions needed since my last ranking in 2019! New additions in Bold, moved in Italics.
1. Black Mamba
3. Great Bear
7. Chinese Fireball
8. Hungarian Hortail
9. Nemesis Inferno
When you look at some of Intamin's most intense creations, whilst loved by enthusiasts, most parks almost always regret them.
Dragster has famously been known as Cedar Points biggest regret; i305 basically terminated Cedar Fair's relationship with Intamin and Hershey Park needed to build...
Another vote for Statistics/A level maths! Hated it! Gave up after 2 terms and used the time to do an EPQ (extended project qualification) which consisted of me writing a 5000 word essay on Metallica 😅 Much more effective use of my time and actually worth some UCAS points!
Interesting to hear that it's happened somewhere else! I think I would have found it a bit more forgivable if I knew that it couldn't interfere with the operation of the ride... or if the ops hadn't cleared it because they were trying to get trains dispatched quickly (definitely wasn't the case)!
Probably waiting over 2 hours for Jumanji - The Adventure at Gardaland. Granted, it was opening day, but it was seriously not worthwhile. Feel free to read about the experience here https://coasterforce.com/forums/threads/italy-2022-tagliacreddi-pt-3-mirabilandia.45506/
Other than that, the...
For my personal list, I'm going to stick with the "Traditional" Drop tower design. Mystery Castle is a completely different experience. Don't get me wrong, I love that ride, but it just doesn't feel like a drop tower to me.
Take Croc Drop at Chessington World of Adventures for example. I've...
Great TR! It's such a shame that Troy has dropped off in the way that it has. On my first visit, it was phenomenal. The following 2 though, it felt really lackluster. I really hope that Toverland can return it back to its former glory!
1. Detonator at Thorpe Park
2. Free Fall at Slagharen
3. Dalton Terror at Walibi Belgium
4. Fritt Fall at Grona Lund
5. Apocalypse at Drayton Manor
6. Anubis Free Fall Tower at Holiday Park
7. Space Vertigo at Gardaland
8. Drop Tower Scream Zone at Carowinds
9. Hangover at Hyde Park Winter...
Well, Mission Ferrari is open… but Elder Scrolls 6 is still very much in development, so technically this TR can still claim to be written with some (dare I say it) haste; even if it is the type of haste that Gotham City Escape seems to be going through its Top Hat currently 😅
There is no...