Most of us have likely ridden one, a coaster that wasn't bad but wasn't exactly good. A coaster that you got off feeling nothing much. What rides have you ridden that were just completely middle of the road?
- Thrill coaster (with inversions): Steel Vengeance
- Thrill coaster (without inversions): Millennium Force
- Wooden: Goliath at Six Flags Great America (traditional wooden coaster goes to Viper at the same park)
- Spinning: Cobra's Curse at Busch Gardens Tampa
- Indoor coaster: Revenge of the...
Riding Hagrid's Magical Motorbike Adventure for the first time was quite fun once we got to the drop track and backwards sections
I haven't ridden it but I can imagine riding Karnan with first timers would be incredible.