I'm sure that I will think of more as soon as a I post this but here we go!
2012: The Swarm:
My first live! Met some great people that day, who I still go on trips with! Twas' that day I learned what ERT was!
It's not the size, it's what you do with it! A small group but big...
Coaster count at start of 2022: 479
- Coaster count at end of 2022: 499 - although I should hopefully hit 500 on Sunday!
- New coasters ridden in 2022: 20
- New parks visited in 2022: 3
- Park visits (number of days) in 2022: Not as many as I'd hoped!
- Best new-to-you coaster: Alpina Bahn...
Double post but it's part 3 time!
A short update.
A very hungover Dan slithered down to breakfast to consume copious amounts of coffee and bacon. Drink responsibly kids!
We then headed back to the festival, I got a coffee on the way. We headed into a big beer tent:
I realise that I neglected to mention why the word Abfahrt is in the title, it's an hilarious song that @SilverArrow managed to find on Spotify.
Day started by watching the parade. It was quite the spectacle of German outfits, horses, beer barrels and surprisingly decent tunes.
Most of the photos are appearing sideways and I can't seem to get them the correct way round!
Myself @SilverArrow @Libby_Liz and @chainedbanana set off for Stuttgart! It had been three long years since I'd even ridden a cred so was concerned that I'd forgotten how, but that was an...
Agree with Howie on Volares and Zacspins. Junior Boomerangs make me feel a bit ill when they go backwards. I have no idea why, because I'm fine with regular Boomerangs and any other coaster I have done that goes backwards.
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 479
- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 479
- New coasters ridden in 2020: 0
- New parks visited in 2020: 0
- Park visits in 2020: 0
- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Hard to choose with my extensive catalog of new creds so I am going to decline to answer.
There's been so many good moments for me over the years. I still cannot believe that my first live was 2012!! Gosh I am getting old.
Italian (2015?) really stands out for me. A small group but quality over quantity on that occasion. The whole trip was such a laugh from start to finish and I...