What's new

Fun Spot Atlanta | ArieForce One | RMC IBox Steel Coaster | 2023

ST Dog

Roller Poster
Dolly Parton and Walt Disney are also national treasures. Arie Senior is not.
Perhaps. But if I somehow were able to name a coaster and could honor one of my parents or my children in the process I would.

Hopefully something that works better than Arie Force. ;)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Perhaps. But if I somehow were able to name a coaster and could honor one of my parents or my children in the process I would.

Hopefully something that works better than Arie Force. ;)
Yeah I mean like, honoring is cute and all - but as a punny wordplay it’s super meh.

whatever, I’m riding the stupid thing, so it’s all a mute point. 😅

ST Dog

Roller Poster
Yeah I mean like, honoring is cute and all - but as a punny wordplay it’s super meh.
No doubt, but I know plenty that would like it. Not the type that would be in a coaster forum though.

whatever, I’m riding the stupid thing, so it’s all a mute point. 😅
For sure. Might become my favorite RMC. It's checks all the right boxes.

Last edited:

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Jesus, nearly three full pages consisting almost exclusively of bitching about the name? At least it's not yet another rehash of Steel -, Iron -, or Twisted -.

And if this is what everyone's stuck on, my prediction might be a pretty hot take for these forums. Regardless of the name or train design, this is going to be THAT ride next summer, just like Velocicoaster has been THE ride this year. I bet that most everybody that has a chance to ride this will rank it in their top three, and it'll be the next trendy ride to rank at #1. I honestly can't believe how jam packed the layout is for its height, and they continue to throw the best elements at us. I'm already excited to take a spin on it next year!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
And if this is what everyone's stuck on, my prediction might be a pretty hot take for these forums. Regardless of the name or train design, this is going to be THAT ride next summer, just like Velocicoaster has been THE ride this year. I bet that most everybody that has a chance to ride this will rank it in their top three, and it'll be the next trendy ride to rank at #1. I honestly can't believe how jam packed the layout is for its height, and they continue to throw the best elements at us. I'm already excited to take a spin on it next year!
Oh no, I don't think you're alone in thinking that. I'd wager that's going to beat out Iron Gwazi as the best RMC of 2022. It looks ****ing great.

I think we kinda know that though - it's more fun to bitch about the name. :p