What's new

(Rumor) Spivey Industrial Contractors possibly working with Six Flags Over GA to install a new ride for 2022.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Well, I am heading to the park tomorrow. 100% going to snoop around the Splashwater site and see if anything’s up.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Well, checked out the Splashwater site (Rest in Piss), and there was nothing really new besides the fact that everything besides the concrete river is gone. Only sign of any work is the entire area where the concrete is has been roped off. No flags or X’s on Trees. However, there were pink flags on the wooden fence facing Thunder River.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin2000

Mega Poster
I don't see Six Flags going back to an S&S Air Launched coaster. I can tell you as a SFGAm regular that the thing breaks down at least once a week if not more.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I don't see Six Flags going back to an S&S Air Launched coaster. I can tell you as a SFGAm regular that the thing breaks down at least once a week if not more.
Once a week isn't bad at all for a launch coaster? Intamin accelerators tend to break down on a nearly daily basis from what I've seen.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Yeah, welcome Riddler , with new shorter trains on whats already one of the parks most popular rides! I love Bender but 90% of the time cant be ass'd to wait in that dreadful queue and now its going down to a 5 car train?! :(

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
I managed to get a preview ride of Mindbender last Sunday (September 12) and was somewhat disappointed. The trim brakes hit hard enough after the first loop to bring the train to a crawl. The train also completely stopped on the MCBR just before the second inversion. Otherwise it rode fine and the new trains are nice. Hopefully they are still just getting it dialed in, I did notice when leaving the park that it didn't completely stop on the MCBR on that run.