What's new
Well... Its fair to say the Skywarp is the inaugural inductee into our theme park hall of shame. But I thought I'd start this discussion to see what ride types everyone else would put into it as well.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Most major Intamin water rides can go in here to be honest.

Perilous Plunge
Hydro
Pilgrims Plunge/Giraffica
Shoot the Chute
Chiapas
Divertical

All plagued with either accidents, delays and removals long before their natural ride life span. I’m sure there are more these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

vaugc002

Mega Poster
Most major Intamin water rides can go in here to be honest.

Perilous Plunge
Hydro
Shoot the Chute
Chiapas
Divertical

All plagued with either accidents, delays and removals long before their natural ride life span. I’m sure there are more these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Chiapas tho? You must be thinking this is the Hall of Fame instead :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Jared

Hyper Poster
Chiapas was delayed for a year because of all the issues with it’s hardware, so yeah it gets included even if it works (mostly) now.

The delays with Chiapas were due to the park, not Intamin. They wanted to be able to control the levels of wetness on the ride so they could operate it year round, something which wasn’t included in the original ride brief. They had to contract Intamin to make changes to the system, some of which plague the rides reliability.

Dar

Hyper Poster
The delays with Chiapas were due to the park, not Intamin. They wanted to be able to control the levels of wetness on the ride so they could operate it year round, something which wasn’t included in the original ride brief. They had to contract Intamin to make changes to the system, some of which plague the rides reliability.
I thought part of the problem was the boats going too fast in the runouts too? Are the controlling wetness attempts behind those videos of boats getting flooded? /gen

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Perilous Plunge
Hydro
Shoot the Chute
Chiapas
Divertical
I'm gonna throw Shoot the Rapids into the ring here too!

Honestly, despite my nostalgia for it...Disaster Transport because of the issues with the brakes AND the fact that despite being an indoor attraction, THE BUILDING WASN'T WATERTIGHT!