What's new

What's The Song You're Listening To Right Now?

Projektion

Mega Poster
I've been listening to the new Gojira album

On first listen I was disappointed, but it's grown on me bit since. I still don't like The Chant or The Trails, and I could go either way on Amazonia and Into The Storm, but everything else bangs.
I'd put it above Magma, maybe on par with L'Enfant Sauvage, but no where near Way of all Flesh or From Mars to Sirius.

Will

Strata Poster
Update... Joy.
Tie a 🤬ing yellow ribbon round the 🤬ing old oak tree will now be in my head for the rest of the day.

Bill_Kirbsy

Roller Poster
I'm currently listing to Limelight by Rush, I have many more rush songs on my playlist.
and for an album I have been listing to would be californication, by Red Hot Chili Peppers .

Will

Strata Poster

Rob Gordon over here was convinced this was a break-up song - I was very surprised to learn from @Serena it's actually more akin to Disney's Hellfire.

Last edited:

jxe_03

Roller Poster
Ok further proof I’m a basic young guy 😂😅. Currently listening to thot sh*t by Megan thee stallion @Will feel like I’m gonna make you feel old saying that 😂😂😂

Will

Strata Poster
@jxe_03 - I have no idea what those words mean. I'm only aware of Megan Thee Stallion because her bodyguards fell out with Martin Brundle on the grid the other week :D

I have no music on currently, but that's because I just turned Phil Collins off :D

davidm

Strata Poster
I've been sat in Bar1919 at Phantasialand this evening (humble brag 😜) and the only music was repeat plays of 'The Reggister's' soft reggae covers of popular favourites. It was truly awful and I complained to the barman who just laughed.

Under no circumstances should anyone select 'The Reggister's' on Spotify. You have been warned.

Will

Strata Poster
I'm currently listening to The Reggister's BUTCHERING In My Life (one of my favourite Beatles songs)

Kill. Me.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I have COVID, so I'm feeling delirious, off my tits on paracetamol and raving in the kitchen to Enter Shikari.

Will

Strata Poster
^
@Thecoasterrus Great to see the first album get some love.
I always wondered what the HELL was with the weird spoken word 'innocent like rollercoasters' bit at the end of that track.

James F

Hyper Poster
I never even realised those were the lyrics until just now haha. I only ever caught the "ghosts in the snow" line at the end.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk