What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
You know, it’s funny how you never know who you’re talking to on the internet...

I could take pictures for you every day from the park.

But because of your attitude now I don’t think I will

I don’t see how I had attitude but hey ho. Not all of us can get down to the theme parks so it might be nice for those that can to share what’s going on. I have no way of getting to Paultons at the minute and I’m sure many people are in the same situation.

dragon2000

Roller Poster
Petty much... We don't all live in one place so by you're reasoning everyone must travel down just to look at a footer that might or might not be there
The thing was that there were three people in posts asking for pictures.
Updates will come, like Coaster Connections vlog coming soon.
Everyone chill ?

EDIT:
Anyhow, I took some photos for you all...40B4D4FE-B807-49AE-9A23-2F5415BDE8C1.jpeg

1A73F94D-18E9-47DD-82CB-301C0FF6F8BC.jpeg

Attachments

• 46DA1C97-1D8A-452F-AA4A-18A83A35EB37.jpeg
    46DA1C97-1D8A-452F-AA4A-18A83A35EB37.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 17
  • AEB54AE8-1C2E-41ED-AEBF-A32B86D9BC70.jpeg
    AEB54AE8-1C2E-41ED-AEBF-A32B86D9BC70.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Niles

Giga Poster
If that is another coaster they are nuts ? ( in a good way ) i thought if they were to add another coaster to that side of the park in that size of space it would have been a kids first coaster like Dino chase, so the kids from Peppa pig world have a small coaster to try before the bigger ones.

I'm finding it hard to get a scale of how big the area is, i'm not sure what coaster they could add that would be different from what they have got all ready, and that would fit in the space, I don't think it's the family GG woodie i would like.

Last edited:
If that is another coaster they are nuts ? ( in a good way ) i thought if they were to add another coaster to that side of the park in that size of space it would have been a kids first coaster like Dino chase, so the kids from Peppa pig world have a small coaster to try before the bigger ones.

I'm finding it hard to get a scale of how big the area is, i'm not sure what coaster they could add that would be different from what they have got all ready, and that would fit in the space, I don't think it's the family GG woodie i would like.
From the look of that foundation circled in the thumbnail, what does it look like? I am interested...

MillenniumT

Roller Poster
Looking at that the likely hood is this will be something similar to the kiddie Dino Chase coaster they got/ The Duplo coaster. Unless it could be a curve ball in that its a windy indoor tracked section (think of like dragon coaster and Legoland) before going into a lift hill/outside layout. But I think that is wish full thinking and exaggerating a tad haha. Still investment is investment and its great to see :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Looks like the footers are placed in an oval. I feel like it could just be a small kiddie coaster like Duplo Dino or a Zierer Force 0.
Don't understand why they would get another kiddie coaster which would virtually be the same as Dino Chase but with a different theme. Unless Dino Chase is on its way out but I doubt hit honestly. Zierer Force coasters don't have square footers though and Duplo Dino's footers look different, so I reckon it will be built by someone else. I would say the footers look kind of Vekoma so could possibly be a mirror image of the 85-metre roller skater model.

Last edited:

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I'm guessing your including the station footers in that analysis... The two lines of differently shaped footers on the right-hand side are for the station.
Nope, I was talking about the size and frequency of the footers... They’re very big and seem closer together than your average kiddie cred... Such as Duplo.

Or at least I thought so... Until I had another look at Duplo’s schematics... And now the footer placement seems about right for a coaster ‘like’ Duplo. I was wrong. ???‍♂️