What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Flying Pilot

Mega Poster
If press opening is 11th September, I reckon this will be open by the 18th September.

Possible we might have an announcement in the next couple of days, but equally I reckon they could soft-open it with a full marketing launch for next year.

I also heard a rumour about an opening in September. Didn't want to post that but if more people are saying that it will open I hope that it is true.

mblack1994

Roller Poster
Ryanair have a seat sale on right now... £5 EW return flights sat in my basket for 28/9 to 1/10...

What are the odds of the area being open? P.s, for the first time EVER I’m actually more excited about seeing the area than riding the coaster!
I booked return flights for £8.50 from Dublin this morning during my half-term holidays last week in October . Worth the punt on it being open!

Christian

Hyper Poster
They atleast need to put something on top of those metal spikes over the hotel entrance. Probably it's already premade but I still feel they have a bit more to do before complete opening.

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
I planned to do a hotel stay from sunday to monday (13-14) guess I will move that to thursday-friday :p
Edit: Didn't mean to tag anyone

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Just out of interest, is there anyone in the known Gooniverse who's NOT planning to book the first available flight to Germany as soon as a date is announced?
Honestly? I think I'm gonna leave it until things are safer and I can actually enjoy it more! Also assuming this thing will have unholy teething issues, hopefully next summer it it'll be super reliable if it isn't already!