What's new

Energylandia | Abyssus | Vekoma Shockwave+ | 2021

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
In the interview for one of the polish newspapers Marek Goczał, owner of the EL said that due to low attendance this year new area might be postponed and might be opened in 2021. And that is most accurate information we have at the moment. [I'll update the source once I find it]

To be completely honest regarding Zadra, we on polish SSC Community we had almost certain information it would be ready still in 2019, although all foreign websites could not believe and stuck to 2020.
I was following the thread on SkyscraperCity and there was never any real doubt that It was a 2019 there either... (Edit: Yes I’ve just realised that when you said SSC you meant Skyscraper City ??)

Thanks for the source r.e Aqualantis :)

Last edited:

Ben

CF Legend
It's easy to make statements when the situation doesn't directly affect you. When you reside in one of those minority groups and have family who live in the country, it becomes a much tougher decision to set foot back into the country where you have people you love than heading off to ride an RMC.

I mean, first of all it does definitely affect me lol cause yknow, homo. The point does still stand - if you can forgive Trump’s attempts to strip trans people of their rights and forgive Florida on some flimsy logic that America is ‘50 countries’ (its definitely not, and Florida would be one of the worst countries if it was) - you can do the same here.

It might be more personal for you and you might not want to go back because of that but if we crossed off everywhere that has policies that discriminate against someone we wouldn’t be going anywhere - or able to stay in the UK! Can’t be like I can’t go there they hate the gays but America is fine because they just hate trans and black people.

If you’re that bothered join the fight and support LGBTQ+ businesses there - don’t just write off a whole country and refuse to go because of some whack jobs.

JKM

Mega Poster
First trains, source: AtomSSC

ReTLQJ4.png

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
It’s like a creepy boat-train-centipede.

Now, I always love a creepy train-centipede, but I’m not really a sure about the boat on this one tbh.

bratcurry

Mega Poster
It’s like a creepy boat-train-centipede.

Now, I always love a creepy train-centipede, but I’m not really a sure about the boat on this one tbh.
You won't see it from underneath for long so as the boat is wider than the underlying train, I think it'll look just fine from any other perspective. I can imagine it looking pretty sexy then.

Trax

Hyper Poster
The turn after the loop seems to be taken with a good whip, and the pointy hill towards the end might give some great ejector as well. Still, a little bit more speed is always good and I hope Abyssus will also speed up by 1-2 seconds.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Do you use adblock origin? One of the anti-tracking block lists stopped embedded FB and YouTube videos from playing on here for me!

Tom P

Roller Poster
If it is anything like Lech Coaster, then it will definitely have the strongest ejector in the park....and if the pacing is good it will be the best coaster in Poland

Christian

Hyper Poster
That thing looks incredible. It dosnt seem so slow in my opinion but let's expect something more like Helix and not Taron speeds. Being the best coaster in Poland is hard with Zadra is next to it.