What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Energylandia said in comments that they will try to find a solution also for people with annual tickets. For now we don't know if it will be extended.
A friend of mine asked them on Facebook a while ago, and they answered that the annual passes will be extended, but provided no further details.

Sorry you misunderstood my question... My pass is valid until end of Sept either way... What I was asking, was, with a preference to ‘pre booking’ what does this mean for annual passes? Will they still be valid?

w8erbahn

Roller Poster
Some informations from Energylandia Facebook page about their preparations for opening during a pandemic. You need to know that polish government still didnt said when places like amusement parks will reopen. (From next monday restaurants, bars, hair salons, Beauty salons will reopen. ) So Energylandia just want to be one step ahead over the government.

1. They're testing drone's which will disinfect the park.
2. Around 300 automatic hand disinfection dispensers have been installed.
3. An infrared camera has been installed to check everyone's temperature.
4. Everywhere where there is contact with the employee, plexiglass walls were installed.
5. Employees are equipped with helmets, masks, gloves and personal disinfectants.
6. They will introduce a special application thanks to which we will order food, for example by waiting to ride on attraction. ( It will also be available after the pandemic)
7. There will be new group of employees who will have to disinfect frequently touched places (handles, handrails, etc.)
8. Park will encourage guests to buy tickets online, specially for them they will install gates to scan tickets by yourself.
9. You will be able to buy masks in stores, just like in vending machines.
10. Park will be recommending to pay contactless
11. The whole team of employees will be divided into various zones in which every zone is different color, during work as well as on the way to/from work they will not contact each other to limit the spread of germs.
12. Interviews with employees also take place over the internet.

EnergyLandia just uploaded a Video about it

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Some photos of the updated dark ride from Energylandia's Facebook page. Unfortunately not much has changed and some fibreglass aliens remain but the facade looks nice.
c90e02b5271970522d43d70e0e4b13a0.jpg
6a95124238d479240c5eef5db910f2e8.jpg
532fccda69a1ba1750bfc6afe20b0453.jpg