What's new

What coaster should Michigan's Adventure get?

Coaster_Bug

Roller Poster
RMC Wolverine Wildcat would be a really nice addition to the park, and make a pretty good RMC- But I really don't see it happening, ever.

It's not in cedar fair's best interest to invest in this park at all, so they have no reason to add anything nice. In all honestly, I see a flatride before any coaster coming to this park. Maybe a drop tower?

However, with the rumors of an S&S 4D Freespin coming to Kings Dominion, I could see that being an option for this park in the distant future. I could also see a Eurofighter, like some other people in this thread have suggested.

Most likely I don't see them investing in a new coaster, maybe if another smaller park closes in the chain or one of the bigger landlocked parks needs more room for a new coaster they'll send a ride over there, or maybe they'll purchase a ride from another smaller park if it closes. I don't see any of this happening any time soon though.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Just connect the path.
This is probably the best possible thing the park could do - connect the dead end at Shivering Timbers to the dead end at Grand Rapids. It should have been done a decade ago but never happened. I've heard that it's because the park wants to keep a certain atmosphere around the train ride, which is silly considering how nice a path would be back there.