What's new

Plopsaland de Panne | The Ride to Happiness | Mack Xtreme Spinning Coaster | 2021

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That is pretty fit. Don't want to take away from what looks like will be a pretty sexy cred, but part of me wishes it wasn't a spinner. Imagine how good it would ride as a "traditional" cred as the layout and elements looks fab. Hopefully thopughts will be banaished when I ride it and the spinning actually adds the extra added dimension that pushes above the realms of fabulousness.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
That is pretty fit. Don't want to take away from what looks like will be a pretty sexy cred, but part of me wishes it wasn't a spinner. Imagine how good it would ride as a "traditional" cred as the layout and elements looks fab. Hopefully thopughts will be banaished when I ride it and the spinning actually adds the extra added dimension that pushes above the realms of fabulousness.
That's what I thought about Time Traveler at first, it seemed totally gimmicky. But it rides so well and I can only imagine this will do the same. Between the vertical drop, banana roll, double down launch, and twice inverting dive loop this has such an insane mix of elements that will be further enhanced by the spinning! The Benelux is on fire right now

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Coaster looks great; not a fan of the first launch not being a rolling one (though that's always a general complaint from me for rides that do this). Defeats the point of doing anything before the launch in my opinion.

My biggest concern still though is how this will change the park. This monster coaster is going over the lake almost slap bang in the middle of the park. Anubis and Heidi are pretty well hidden when you're in the park, this won't be. And I just don't know how I feel about Plopsaland losing that quaint vibe it currently has.

Can we codename it Time Traveler? Cause new articles are codenaming it Time Traveler and the new station concepts released show a steampunk theme with "Time" on the station

Marnit

Roller Poster
Initial project name was robo spinner, current project name is Time Traveler.

As much as I dislike reusing the name of the only other ride of it's kind in the world, it is actually what plopsaland is going for.

It's also receiving the exact same trains, and will be themed to the parisian underground and time travel.

For those who deem Duane to be the deciding factor: https://rcdb.com/17725.htm also renamed there...

Also, it actually says Time Traveller on the station building in the concept art...

waliboy

Roller Poster
Construction 28/05:

5znkwgny.jpg

hlz1rnyg7r.jpg

fa9w2nb7gilk.jpg

7chgwtxrwcx.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/themeparkmagic1/