What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

PetskuC

Mega Poster
I agree, but I think it also has to do with the layout of the footers. If this was the same height as the original Gwazi, it would be no problem, although they could have added a large airtime hill in there as the second or third element maybe. Anyway, knowing RMC, every single element will be packed with airtime of some sort. I personally think the rendering is off. If I recall from the official teaser, the length of that first sideways banked element was longer and the airtime more intense, so I don't think we should judge it yet by anything fan made.
I totally agree. A fan-made POV is still that, fan-made (even if it is epic). Perhaps some of those overbanks will be SteVe-style top hats.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
If I put prediction or concept in the title, that's what it it's supposed to be. This isn't that. I'm confident what I made in that video is what will be built.

But thanks for the love everyone! <3

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
It should be banked at 150 degrees, so it'll be counted as an inversion. Still think they could've done something a little more spicy with that element, but powering through that should be fun

ScottLann

Mega Poster
It should be banked at 150 degrees, so it'll be counted as an inversion. Still think they could've done something a little more spicy with that element, but powering through that should be fun

I agree, kinda wish it was an outer banked hill like on steel Vengeance. Still though, this thing is gonna kick ass!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Crocodiles DO, in fact, perform a maneuver known as a death roll shortly following a successful strike while hunting. The death roll involves the crocodile rolling 360 degrees or more with its pray still firmly clamped in its mouth. They use this as a means of stunning their pray at the very least by dunking their head under water and flipping them upside down, which usually leads to the pray's death.

BTW RIP Steve Irwin!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I love the look of that diving barrel roll, plus some of the transitions look quality but i'm not that hyped for this. Hopefully I'm wrong but if Mac's layout is what gets built then I don't personally think this will be up there with Steve Zadra and Untamed.

MakoMania

Mega Poster
What has not been thoroughly discussed about this ride is how after the first 3 huge elements the layout suddenly no longer has much height to it at all. It is going to absolutely fly through everything from the wave turn onwards.

Speaking of which....
DEBD76BE-C463-4FBA-8C55-540E2853F3D2.jpeg

Credit to Jason McLemore Photography.

Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
The sheer scale of this thing is absolutely obscene. I didn't think it looked that big until I saw it in person.