What's new

SFGAdv | Jersey Devil Coaster | RMC Raptor | 2021

Pear

Strata Poster
I have a possible theory. With the clues being riddles the ride could have a Riddler theme. The actor who played the Riddler on the show Gotham is named Cory Michael Smith and all 5 letters so far fit into that name.

John Knotts

Mega Poster
I’m changing my prediction from the Single Rail to a launch coaster. Something similar to West Coast Racers, but designed by S&S instead of Premier Rides and 2 separate tracks like Chiller rather than Mobius.

Last edited:

kenny cook

Mega Poster
I went over the permit history (I'll do a full post later) and it really strongly suggests y'all ain't getting a new coaster, so at this point, I'm going to be the fish swimming upstream and say that this is for some new record breaking flat. I could easily see a new Skyline Attractions model coming, perhaps the EclipseIAAPAUpdate005-1-600x450.jpg
Eclipse photo credit- Coaster101

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I went over the permit history (I'll do a full post later) and it really strongly suggests y'all ain't getting a new coaster, so at this point, I'm going to be the fish swimming upstream and say that this is for some new record breaking flat. I could easily see a new Skyline Attractions model coming, perhaps the EclipseView attachment 6011
I doubt they'd want to get another Sky Warp after the fail that was Harley Quinn.

snes2

Roller Poster
That eclipse model would fit the dualing hints.
Surely six flags wouldn't be trying to generate hype for a flat ride
Surely...?

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
I went over the permit history (I'll do a full post later) and it really strongly suggests y'all ain't getting a new coaster, so at this point, I'm going to be the fish swimming upstream and say that this is for some new record breaking flat. I could easily see a new Skyline Attractions model coming, perhaps the EclipseView attachment 6011

If this happens I would laugh so hard

Hutch

Strata Poster
Oh no, that Eclipse model looks horrendous.

Those Skywarps just keep getting worse and worse don’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHYS

Roller Poster
What if I told you the next ride was a kiddie coaster? What if I told you the next letter in the riddle, was "M"? CRYESM Unscrambled...YES RMC. Which is more fathomable? Would you even believe me? Let's find out....

John Knotts

Mega Poster
What if I told you the next ride was a kiddie coaster? What if I told you the next letter in the riddle, was "M"? CRYESM Unscrambled...YES RMC. Which is more fathomable? Would you even believe me? Let's find out....

You think Great Adventure would launch a major teaser campaign just for enthusiasts? Because I guarantee you they are the only ones who would know what an RMC is...

Last edited: