What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
This is looking much better than I was expecting. Obvs its gonna be fab as RMC but recently the smaller ones (twisted timbers / wicked cyclone) haven't really got me going but this looks a lot better for some reason.

Hutch

Strata Poster
This is looking much better than I was expecting. Obvs its gonna be fab as RMC but recently the smaller ones (twisted timbers / wicked cyclone) haven't really got me going but this looks a lot better for some reason.
The smaller ones are great but I agree: there's really something about this one that has made it look really special compared to other recent iron horses. It's cool to see a lot of excitement for this without it having to rely on it's size to build hype (something that got a lot of people going for stuff like Zadra or Hakugei).

toofpikk

Mega Poster

I dunno - wicked cyclone is the best coaster i've been on, and having done a fair few of the headliners in europe, but not being a well seasoned, UK dwelling enthusiast; it absolute splattered my entire ride count in glorious rmc poop.

Will be a very different coaster to everything thats accessible in europe too and will finally deliver rmc intensity to an easy to access place (cos lbr zadra aint open yet and kolmarden is a ball ache to even think about getting to).

In this instance I think the hype etc is definitely deserved. I agree with you on the instance that this ride really does look very much more exciting then anyone could've really expected when rmc first got their hands on it though. Cannot waaaaiiittttt to finally get on another RMC. so exciting to have one just a few hours away!

Pear

Strata Poster
I dunno - wicked cyclone is the best coaster i've been on, and having done a fair few of the headliners in europe, but not being a well seasoned, UK dwelling enthusiast; it absolute splattered my entire ride count in glorious rmc poop.
It's a shame about Wicked Cyclone really. Last year and even this year the ride has been running incredibly slow. When I last rode it in 2018 I didn't even get airtime into the brake run. It went from being the best RMC in 2015 to one of the low tier ones in the span of 3 years. I really have no idea why it's running so poorly or what SF maintenance has been up to with it. Well at least now I don't have to care about my homepark anymore!

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
It's a shame about Wicked Cyclone really. Last year and even this year the ride has been running incredibly slow. When I last rode it in 2018 I didn't even get airtime into the brake run. It went from being the best RMC in 2015 to one of the low tier ones in the span of 3 years. I really have no idea why it's running so poorly or what SF maintenance has been up to with it. Well at least now I don't have to care about my homepark anymore!

I also have caught it running badly, but that was actually back in 2015. I wonder if RMC’s new gen trains would solve the issue?

Hutch

Strata Poster
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about because Wicked Cyclone was running great as ever when I rode it in August of last year. And that didn't feel any different than my rides in 2015 and 2016. Got plenty of rides on each visit.

toofpikk

Mega Poster
micrajo's twitter is currently uploading untamed pics live:
D6X-Ji7W4AAaktH.jpg:large

D6YBlBWXkAUjt9F.jpg:large

Trains on the track now too
D6YArACWkAANb8z.jpg:large

he's speculating they may have finished the track now.. exciting developments!

Last edited: