Invertigo - Kings Island
T3 - Kentucky Kingdom
Kong - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Boomerang - Six Flags St. Louis
Flying Cobras - Carowinds
Boomerang - Coast to Coaster - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
1. Riding Beast at like 1:30 in the morning in September 2018 (last ride of the night). That night ride was pitch black, insane, foggy, cold, and just all-around amazing.
2. Riding back row of Steel Vengeance last summer.
3. Last ride of the night on Beast in the front row in May 2018.
I mean I have Beast as my #1 wooden coaster so I have a pretty high tolerance toward rough coasters.
I tend to have a problem with roughness when it's the only thing I walk away remembering. The neat part about Beast is that the roughness is an afterthought; yes, you notice it's there but it...
Needles. I get nervous before being stuck with needles for medical reasons, and I've had too many bad experiences with missticks of needles to be put off by them.
Stinkbugs. This is a very weird fear, but I have a huge fear of stinkbugs. It's gotten to the point where I've actually taken a...
Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain - This is probably one of the weirdest coasters I've ever ridden. It's still surprisingly smooth after all these years, and riding backward provides many weird sensations and provides a very janky ride altogether.
Boss - This ride does not deserve the RMC...
Well, I was supposed to go to Mt. Olympus next month, but that's most likely not going to happen. I'll probably end up going to either Indiana Beach or Kings Island as my first park after quarantine is over.
1. Montu - forceful and a great sense of speed. The batwing and use of terrain are awesome.
2. Afterburn - forceful, great batwing, a bit rougher than Montu.
3. Banshee - a good combination of forceful and graceful. Kinda lost its novelty for me marathoning it last year but has grown back a bit...