League of Goons 2023: Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If you have any questions regarding this year's League, post in here or PM me and your questions will be answered.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I will be moving a significant distance for college this fall. How should I go about changing my location when the time comes?
The easiest answer would be for the universities/colleges to do the decent thing and move their start dates to January so that it aligns with the start of LoG. Suspect they won't though, the bastards.

For now, just put your location as your current location and I will have a think about how best to handle an address change.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
For new for 2022/23 points, how does it work if the park season bridges the calendar year? As in they're still new for this season and advertised as such, but technically opened last year.

BIG submission coming in this afternoon, and I mean BIG! I apologise in advance...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
For new for 2022/23 points, how does it work if the park season bridges the calendar year? As in they're still new for this season and advertised as such, but technically opened last year.
Being a bit ruthless - if it opened in 2023, it's not "New for 2022". :p

BIG submission coming in this afternoon, and I mean BIG! I apologise in advance...
Have a feeling you might win the distance points this year... ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Unfortunately so. That'll teach you to go to the southern hemisphere!

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Apologies for the artwork.

Can I get front/back row points if I sat in their respective circled seats in the station? Or does it have to be VERY front and VERY back? It's a spinning coaster so I'm not sure. Just seeing if I'm getting either 5 or 9 sets of row points here ;)

1676759991211.png

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
10/10 for the artistic aspect of that post. <3

The way I ran the rule in the past was that it was the very front or back as the train departed the station. :)

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Just a note, the June thread hasn't been locked and can still be replied to. No big deal, but thought it was worth a mention!

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
As of August 18, I have changed addresses as I have moved into my university dorm. Everything up to that day should use my old location, but going forward I will be residing in Orlando, FL.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As of August 18, I have changed addresses as I have moved into my university dorm. Everything up to that day should use my old location, but going forward I will be residing in Orlando, FL.
Fantastic! Time to see if the system I came up with at the start of the year will work...!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can we submit Scream Parks (such as Fear at Avon Valley) for points?
Sure - I've allowed them in the last. Have to be a proper established one though, not just any old walkthrough. I'll let you know individually if I think a submission is dubious.

Projektion

Mega Poster
So I'm currently going to USJ today for their new years event where the park is open all the way through from this evening at 7pm through to the end of the operating day on the 1st at 9pm.

Do I just count whatever I ride on the 1st as part of the day on the 31st as thats when I entered the park, or is there a cut-off?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So I'm currently going to USJ today for their new years event where the park is open all the way through from this evening at 7pm through to the end of the operating day on the 1st at 9pm.

Do I just count whatever I ride on the 1st as part of the day on the 31st as thats when I entered the park, or is there a cut-off?
Hahah, am I reading that right - a 26hr operating day?!

Given how insanely rare that is, I think just put it all under the 31-Dec-2023 submission. :)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Hahah, am I reading that right - a 26hr operating day?!

Given how insanely rare that is, I think just put it all under the 31-Dec-2023 submission. :)
That's an insane day!!! You planning on doing the whole 26 hours @Projektion ?

FWIW, and not that anybody asked, but I'd have said the same too, day you enter the park is what counts. :) If you can last through to 9pm the next day that's an achievement in itself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.