What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
One other larger thing of note here is that GCI has never worked with Intrasys on any rides in the past according to their website. I doubt this means anything but you never know.
This is true, GCI don't use InTraSys for brakes. However, Dustin Sloane of Skyline (who goes by crustin on discord) confirmed to me that skyline would use InTraSys LSMs for their launch coaster projects, including GCI Titan tracks. So yeah, we're probably getting a launched Titan track hybrid with wooden supports, featuring two Infinity Flyer trains.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I really wonder what the layout of this is gonna look like. Has to be on the shorter side, right?
Possibly, it really depends tbh, the old Dinosaurs alive area and also wher Zambezi Zinger is a pretty good chunk of land. It’s probably mid-sized so not particularly big but not small, keep in mind this project was a surprise and not project 2.0 which had been in the works for years.

Also im not trying to get my hopes up too but I def think theirs gonna be a launch, I’ve heard a few more things from the dip n dots guy 👀👀, lol but seriously I have everything to believe this is gonna be a launch!

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I’ve checked Reddit, and the compass kc and haven’t seen anything. Go ahead and check for yourself I could’ve missed something

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I have searched reddit, twitter, compass kc, and have done atleast 100 google searches and gone through each page, i'm so lost, we need a hint!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Announcement will happen Aug 11 at Noon Central.

——————

Layout has leaked. It’s online somewhere. No I’m not going to tell you where (and no it’s not on my blog)
If you're not going to tell or show us where it is then you're better off keeping quiet, otherwise you're gonna piss people off. If you know something confidential, keep it to yourself rather than be like "ooh look at me I know something you don't", cause they are the kinds of vibes it can give off.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Are you seriously going to try to backseat Mod? Yeah no that’s not happening. As far as the rest of your post, I could care less about “clout” here. I’m only here because I was dragged out of CF retirement because someone decided to bring my name up.

The real name of the attraction. Not a project name.
No, I'm just to stop you from seeming like a complete tw*t wasting our time with hints that will get us nowhere but this post has just proved my point.

So respectfully, if you know something you don't want to share, please keep it quiet.

Last edited: