What's new

Vekoma testing something new ? (at their testing facility)

MrRC

Mega Poster
New images from 23rd and 27th November 2021 (circled are the new additions)
G7QJotk[1].jpg
Crossbeam and side supports

4RfrxQI[1].jpg
New beam

xsaDKcd[1].png
These mounts are for a ladder to an upper platfrom (these mounts have the same width as the ladder in the picture below)

LJ4UoSb[1].jpg
New ladder installation

iBFhIU0[1].jpg
Side supports for side addition-platform

Here is how my model is (a lil bit furter then installation)
daROp6B[1].jpg

MVWmkku[1].jpg

Last edited:

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
For me its 100% sure, this is for Tiltcoaster 2.0
Idk mate, seems like they trynna knock off B&M's dive coasters but with a fancier structure. My second best guess is a 4D coaster, something along the lines of X2. Third guess is the common boomerang replacement structure, those rides are aging and they need to have their lifespan extended somehow

Leon_K

Mega Poster
I guess you used the classic track style because that's the track you have in NL2? They are probably going the use the new track but I think this coaster type looks cool with this big industrial looking tower and the old track style. Looks intimidating.

MrRC

Mega Poster
I guess you used the classic track style because that's the track you have in NL2? They are probably going the use the new track but I think this coaster type looks cool with this big industrial looking tower and the old track style. Looks intimidating.
I can make any track in Sketchup.
Even the Tilt track section is made in Sketchup

MrRC

Mega Poster
Oh sorry I thought you made it with NL2. So thankyou for the update. By the way, didn't say this yet but nice work. Also a nice topic to follow. Very interested in this project.
Some Parts are made in NL2, some in Sketchup