What's new

What are you looking forward to?

Wolf462

Roller Poster
Just a little feel good thread, why not!
After the rubbish that is the last 2 years, post up something that you are looking forward to, it can be anything

Personally, I'm looking forward to my new tattoo in 3 weeks time, full sleeve on my left arm, 7 hour session - that's gonna sting!

Will

Strata Poster
It's October, so lots to be excited about, but mainly Zadra in 11 days - the same day Dream Theater's new album drops.
The coming weekend is being loused up by a friend's wedding, but a fair few other parks/scare attractions in the meantime :D

Wolf462

Roller Poster
Nice!! Zadra is on my list of most anticipated coasters to ride! Hoping I can get out there at some point, but it may be a few years yet

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Coasters: I may be booking my next +3 soon along with token trips back to Drayton Manor and Thorpe, plus Tulleys!

Non-coasters: I have a couple cinema trips on the radar: Free Guy seems interesting and of course there's No Time To Die as well. Will be an experience returning to the big screen! Personal cinema food of choice is nachos with cheese sauce.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
2020 and 2021 were a bust for travels....but I've got a mini weekend trip in both December and February....as well as a full scale cruise for January. So I guess I'm looking forward to all of that, haha

Skyye

Mega Poster
Nothing much this year, next year is a trip to NYC with the band and choir. Includes Luna Park, which means I could make the Coney Island Cyclone my 70th credit, meaning that would have to be the first roller coaster I get on.

EmmaUK

Mega Poster
Coasters: I may be booking my next +3 soon along with token trips back to Drayton Manor and Thorpe, plus Tulleys!

Non-coasters: I have a couple cinema trips on the radar: Free Guy seems interesting and of course there's No Time To Die as well. Will be an experience returning to the big screen! Personal cinema food of choice is nachos with cheese sauce.
Both Free Guy and No Time to Die are excellent films - I'm sure you'll enjoy both

Things to look forward to:

In terms of theme parks - October 31st at Alton Towers, probably dressed a la Squid Game. Longer term a week in Florida and 2 weeks in Japan are all booked

Non-theme park - tickets to see Tim Minchin and the conclusion of an excellent F1 season are my particular highlights

Will

Strata Poster
...the conclusion of an excellent F1 season are my particular highlights
Shame the last two races are likely to be fairly dull due to the location - but agreed, 2020 and 2021 have been the most entertaining in a long while :)