What's new

Energy Resort: New resort with theme park from the daughter of the owner of Energylandia

pawel98123

Mega Poster
*Little news*

Energy Resort limited liability company was established... And it belongs to Klaudia Goczał, Marek Goczał's (owner of Energylandia) daughter.

It's planned to be built on old mine heaps near the Wałbrzych city.

If everything goes well there should be 5 zones:

-the first is an accommodation base consisting of a hotel and single-family bungalows. The hotel would also include restaurants, conference rooms and shops, all in the New York atmosphere of the 1920s,
-the second is the gastronomic base
-the third is the thermal baths, i.e. the complex of open-air swimming pools. It would be a real tropical paradise under the cloud "a magical land of water among gushing geysers",
-the fourth zone is a creative center of science and discovery, where guests will set out to explore the mine,
-the fifth zone is a sky-high amusement park in many forms with several thematic zones referring to sunny Italy or the pyramids of Egypt.

You need to know that all of those plans are fresh so maybe something will come of it or nothing at all ;) For now both parties signed a letter of intent in this matter.

Oh and here's the gallery of ugly visualisations of the Energy Resort mixed with Energylandia pics --> https://walbrzych.naszemiasto.pl/en...nas-najwiekszy-park/ga/c1-8455171/zd/65321081

Last edited:

Sjnoebel

Roller Poster
the area where the new park is planned is not that big and when you see how fast they build Energylandia and the pace of the growth of the park, I can only assume that they hit the boundries of the plot of land within 5 years, that means when they want to do the same as with Energylandia. I am also surprised with the distance between the 2 parks, only a drive of max 4 hours, as Poland is big I would only assume they would build it somewhere further from the original park.
Or would they build it there as they receive a big funding of max € 500.000.000,- from the EU and as it is close to the Czech and German border?

oolaf19988

Roller Poster
I am also surprised with the distance between the 2 parks, only a drive of max 4 hours, as Poland is big I would only assume they would build it somewhere further from the original park.
The southern Poland has the highest population density + it is better to choose the western part of the south of Poland than the eastern one because of the proximity to Germany and Czech Republic, in the triangle Wrocław - Dresden - Prague. In this region there is already EU funding for areas that may face problems after transformation from mining areas.

ijqh4ey.png

Last edited:

pawel98123

Mega Poster
The park are planning on adding a second Zamperla Disk'O, identical to the one they already have:-

View attachment 13370

Can someone please, PLEASE explain the logic to me for most of Energylandia's decisions? Surprised this wasn't noticed/mentioned already tbh, as this image is in @richardcrete's post.
Noo 😅 this is for Energy Resort, I wrote about it in the post above.

Christian

Hyper Poster
The park are planning on adding a second Zamperla Disk'O, identical to the one they already have:-

View attachment 13370

Can someone please, PLEASE explain the logic to me for most of Energylandia's decisions? Surprised this wasn't noticed/mentioned already tbh, as this image is in @richardcrete's post.

As Pawel said. The daughter of the owner of Energylandia is building her own smaller park about 300km away from EL. That's where she's putting this disko.

This should be a separate thread.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
A few days ago, the daughter of the owner of Energylandia, who I can't be arsed to remember the name of, announced a brand new resort located about 300km away from Energylandia called Energy Resort. Most of the place is hotels and stuff, but there is a "sky high amusement park", which includes, at the very least:
A Dwervelwind clone
A clone of Tayto Park's junior coaster
A Disko
Rather exciting: can't wait to see how this turns out.
Discuss here.

MOD EDIT: As I have now properly set up a new thread for this topic, the moved posts from the other Energylandia thread will still appear in posted order. Hence why this post looks out of place. Thanks. Hixee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Moved everything across to a new thread and tidied up some of the posts. Generally speaking, it's easier if you give us mods a day or so to pick up these changes. :)